SASS Wire Forum

LLC..Eds.. today he went home to heaven.

Deja Vous

Oh, so is the range owner reading SASS and he got upset about not being the point person? Gosh, I am sorry if that is the case, I hope he forgives us all. Thanks for the update, what does a girl from MO know after all?

Deja -

Capt. Jake is the point person for The Cowboys, and no, Mike Raahauge doesn't read the Wire and until we talk to him today he won't have an inkling of what might have taken place on his property. The Cowboys are tenants on that range, along with 4 other shooting venues. We're trying to keep our relationship with him on the positive side. There are events scheduled there every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year; including a mounted shooting event scheduled for February 25th and 26th. Shootout by the River . Additionally, Mike Raahauge hosts Hunting Safety classes and private parties on the property. And nothing happens on Mike's property without his permission. How would you like a 100 folks with guns and no liability insurance showing up on your front lawn unannounced?

Well the...

Shootout by the River

Sat. February 26, 2011 - 8:30 a.m.

The Southern California Cowboy Mounted Shooting is presenting "Shootout by the River"

I don't know what other shooting event is also being held at Mike Raahauge's that Saturday if any

but maybe another event is conflicting with that date. :(

Also on 2/26:

GEN X AND RUNNING GUN

Meets every Saturday at 9 a.m.

IDPA and IPSC shooting

FIREARMS TRAINING ASSOCIATES

Includes CCW Training

This organization delves into all types of instruction for all firearms.

Also on 2/26:

GEN X AND RUNNING GUN

Meets every Saturday at 9 a.m.

IDPA and IPSC shooting

FIREARMS TRAINING ASSOCIATES

Includes CCW Training

This organization delves into all types of instruction for all firearms.

Thanks!

O.K. Here is what we are gonna do...

Our tribute to Laylow will be in conjunction with our already planned DAMMIT Gang BP night shoot on Saturday, MARCH 26, 2011.

As it turns out this is the perfect time to do this as Laylow was one of the driving forces behind the creation of these shoots.

Capt. Jake did what he could and I think this solution is a great idea, so we are on track, same day, just one month later!

See the post on the SASS wire for more details!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

O.K. Here is what we are gonna do...

Our tribute to Laylow will be in conjunction with our already planned DAMMIT Gang BP night shoot on Saturday, MARCH 26, 2011.

As it turns out this is the perfect time to do this as Laylow was one of the driving forces behind the creation of these shoots.

Capt. Jake did what he could and I think this solution is a great idea, so we are on track, same day, just one month later!

See the post on the SASS wire for more details!!

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Perfect.. what a great way to remember one of the best cowboys that the Cowboys from Norco ever knew... I miss him. Thanks Captain for that owe ya a hug for that one.. thanks JJJ's for the update.

Archived