SASS Wire Forum

Suggestion to the Wild Bunch

Oklahomabound

the DeLorean (time machine) just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of SASS and its venues.

Why not replace the DeLorean with a pic from the individual and various clubs?

Rotate the picture weekly (or whatever schedule can be w**ked out) and what it will capture is the what SASS is all about.

Thanks.

Okb

Either would be acceptable!

Guest Coyote Calhoun, SASS #201

We have used the slogan for about 5 years. The most recognizable time machine by far is the Back to the Future DeLorelan. No other time machine even makes sense. It does fit with SASS' efforts to bring in younger members.

Coyote

We have used the slogan for about 5 years. The most recognizable time machine by far is the Back to the Future DeLorelan. No other time machine even makes sense. It does fit with SASS' efforts to bring in younger members.

Coyote

I like it - no big deal on my part ;)

GG ~ U*S*A flag

Coyote

This is the best answer I have seen so far. *****The most recognizable time machine by far is the Back to the Future DeLorelan*****

I was surprised when I first saw the DeLorelan on the top of the page...but I sure knew what SASS was saying!!! Wish I had thought of it myself!!

I have sent that banner to a lot of shooter friends I have been trying to get over to our camp!!!

They came back with saying, they never thought of it that way!!!

Don't change it at all!!!!!

That's my 2 cents!!!

KK~!~

Somebody on The Wire said it would confuse people and they wouldn't know what SASS was about.

I think if ya got this far into the website and still don't know what SASS is about yore probably too dumb to be shootin anyways. :lol::wacko::lol:

Let's have us a drink....

...Bottles, please set up a round of whatever their drinking and I'll be 'avin' a #4 meownself.

...Bottles, what do you mean who's payin'? Why I'm payin' on Coyote's tab of course; he said it would be all right!

Somebody on The Wire said it would confuse people and they wouldn't know what SASS was about.

I think if ya got this far into the website and still don't know what SASS is about yore probably too dumb to be shootin anyways. :lol::wacko::lol:

What he said!!!

Archived