SASS Wire Forum

SOLD FS Uberti 1866 Sporting Rifle in .22 LR SOLD

SOLD I have for sale a near new condition Uberti 1866 Sporting Rifle, 24 1/2 inch full octagon barrel in .22 LR, tube fed. Uberti stopped making these several years ago. It is a regular sporting rifle only in.22 LR rimfire. This gun was bought new by me and has had about 100 rounds fired through it. I bought it with my daughters in mind but it is a might front heavy for them. The rifle is extremely accurate and has very nice wood on it. There are some small dings in the buttstock shown in the pictures and a few light scratches in the brass that will no doubt polish right out. Other than that the gun is pristine. I just don't use it and thought someone might have young shooters or just want a really slick gun to plink and practice with. As stated, these are very rare these days. I am asking $950.00 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. I will take postal money orders with a signed copy of your FFL in the lower 48. First "I'll Take It" or similar wording gets it. See pics.

1866 .22

Think it would pass for a 38? Nice gun.Btt

Nice rifle. I had one of the first Yellowboy .22's, a carbine, back in 1967. I paid $110.00 for it back then. Good luck. Squint

:) You sure? That would make you about fifty at the time, right? :) I had a Colt Python about that time that I paid 150.00 for. Go figure.

I saw it on Gun broker also and it did not sell it has gone around a couple times. Nice rifle but still pricey.

I'm sure there are lots of them around. Finding one cheaper should be easy. Good luck with that.

Thanks for the good luck, not really looking but I did like that rifle. Too bad Momma is ailing right now, all my attention is to her

Prayers up fer her and you. Hope she gets well soon. May God bless.

I would not go lower, Yak. You have the better looking wood.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/redcent69/Long%20Guns/Winchester22lr003.jpg

I would not go lower, Yak. You have the better looking wood.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee189/redcent69/Long%20Guns/Winchester22lr003.jpg

Thanks, Red. It's prettier than my .45 '66 by a long shot.

I paid $800.00 to Gunther the Cart guy and was very satisfied. This was back in about 2003 at Mulecamp. I keep putting it off but I am going to send it to Cody Conagher for a SS kit. Shoots like a dream. Take it to the local range and keep the drool rag close.

Archived