SASS Wire Forum

The new NM governor is my kinda gal

So if the police arrest you, as part of their identity check (which I presume is done for everyone they arrest) they are going to check ALL your information, including your (illegal) immigration status.

So whats the problem?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

So if the police arrest you, as part of their identity check (which I presume is done for everyone they arrest) they are going to check ALL your information, including your (illegal) immigration status.

So whats the problem?

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Some people only want some laws enforced. <_<

Good for her. We need more of our elected officials to enforce all the laws. Undocumented Aliens (the PC term) are in this country ILLEGALLY and should be rounded up and deported.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

There are some laws I don't want enforced.

Me too. :lol:

My folks have lived there since 1975 and they report this women is by far their favorite.

I don't know her much - but like what she is already doin' ;)

GG ~ U*S*A flag

Susana Martinez is a little firecracker, and during the campaign she carried a sidearm all the time. Keep in mind she was a District Attorney down in Dona Ana County, New Mexico. When I met her the first time she told the story of the first firearm she ever received from her dad (who owned a security company). She describes this rifle as taller than she was. Even now she's not very tall. However, she's a very strong 2nd Amendment advocate. Also, she is the first female Hispanic governor in U.S. history.

I will be meeting her again next Thursday (Feb 17th) at the Governor's Mansion. Anyone ever think of inviting her to End of Trail?

T.H. O'Sullivan

Black Mesa Ranch

New Mexico

Archived