SASS Wire Forum

Equal or not

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

wow

we arent equal in ability, wieght, IQ and so on

geeeeeese

are you bored again????????????????????//

What's with the "we"? Just admit it MM! :rolleyes::) :) :) MT

as to bored? believe it or not, some of these things actually came up on the wire over the past 2 years. Though I changed a few wordings, some do have to do with EOT. I wanted to see how many remembered. I noticed the feelings are different now. :) :)

No..not equal at all. The BP shooter in front of me left a hazy cloud covering everything. The TO was smoking and I could not understand his mumbling around that big cigar in his lips as he was telling me to shoot the next target...I gotta P and it wasnt my fault

No..not equal at all. The BP shooter in front of me left a hazy cloud covering everything. The TO was smoking and I could not understand his mumbling around that big cigar in his lips as he was telling me to shoot the next target...I gotta P and it wasnt my fault

:D:lol: :lol: :lol:

After reading all the posts of this thread; The pro's and con's, And all the inputs about equipment, It would seem that the most offensive and correctable move on the part of shoot management has to do with the "good ol' boy network". I would certainly agree! I shot many a year of NSSA skeet and noticed early on that the management (also long time skeet shooters) were good ol' buddies with some of the top shooters at the match. So you would see skewed squadding and shoot order among other more blatant things. I have not shot SASS long enough to even begin to notice if that exists in small form or not at all. I'm sure more veteran shooters could answer this more definitively as it applies to SASS. But if it does exist in SASS clubs, it's an ugly thing which has no business there at all and should be purged at all costs. Smithy.

Howdy Again

I have been shooting CAS for ten years now and have never seen anything like that. At every major shoot I have ever been to the officials have bent over backwards to make sure special consideration is not given to anybody.

Archived