SASS Wire Forum

RO Courses at Triple Crown

Boben Weev

An ROI Course will be available to those interested at the Midwest Classic on Thursday, April 28th. For those in need of ROII training, there will be 2 classes offered. The first will be at the Illinois State Spring Roundup on Friday, May 20th and a second session will be offered at the US Open in September. This offers a good opportunity for catching up on the newest SASS rules.

An ROI Course will be available to those interested at the Midwest Classic on Thursday, April 28th. For those in need of ROII training, there will be 2 classes offered. The first will be at the Illinois State Spring Roundup on Friday, May 20th and a second session will be offered at the US Open in September. This offers a good opportunity for catching up on the newest SASS rules.

Boben Weev - Will there be a ROI with the ROII at the OPEN? I cant get to the Midwest Classic on Thur but could get to the OPEN wed or Thur in Sept. May just be my issue so will deal with it the best I can...might be able to pick up an ROI elsewhere before the OPEN.

Thanks for any info.

Kid Doubleday

Boben Weev - Will there be a ROI with the ROII at the OPEN? I cant get to the Midwest Classic on Thur but could get to the OPEN wed or Thur in Sept. May just be my issue so will deal with it the best I can...might be able to pick up an ROI elsewhere before the OPEN.

Thanks for any info.

Kid Doubleday

At the present time there are no plans for an ROI course at the Open but that may change. Boben Weev

BTT, Iffn you have not taken either RO class this is a great opportunity to do so. OR iffn it's been a while since you've taken either on this is a good time to get up to date on changes and just to make sure you have the rules correct.

Good instructor too!

Cheyenne

Archived