SASS Wire Forum

Interesting night.. you never know who you will meet..

Deja Vous

I started a conversation today with someone about 45s... lol and I wanted to sell him a raffle ticket for a 1911, but instead I was invited out to dinner with his friends.. During our conversation it turned out we both knew Freddie,,, lol Kruger who works out at my guy too... and the next thing I knew I was invited a long with him and his wife and pals.. Freddie was there.. this guy runs marathons.. lol.. the age group wss pretty much from 55 to 80, lol.. and the converation was light... But few were receptive to guns, so after I ate I left. Life is interesting how we all inter-connect.. in some ways, but in others are so different.. at least Freddie likes guns, and so did my host, an very nice person who use to do some stage acting.. Nothing big, but interesting none the less.. So, dinner, and home with Rats, cuz she loves guns too.. lol I need to wear a sign or a hat I guess.. lol

Ur Special Gurl

Willies.. I am lucky.. I seem to find interesting people cuz I talk too much.. lol.. But it was fun, and I will see them all again.. I am sure.. wish I could have sold a few tickets.. lol.. But none the less I had a good time.. I need to do SASS business cards, so I can hand them out and get more people interested in the club and stuff..

Funny how many people personally know celebrities.

A friend of mine in my teen years was Michael Rooker. I never knew that he would make it big. We were just a couple of poor kids in the area of Chicago known as "Dogpatch"..

once I was president of both the local car club and shooting club. Had a card designed to show both. Gave one to a gent once , hw took it and said, "Republican, huh?" Whatchagonnado?

Funny how many people personally know celebrities.

A friend of mine in my teen years was Michael Rooker. I never knew that he would make it big. We were just a couple of poor kids in the area of Chicago known as "Dogpatch"..

Who is Michael Rooker?

Oh I just looked him up, still really don't know who he is but not a bad looking man.

Isn't everybody a celebrity these days?

I had my 15 minutes of fame already. I got interviewed about a new gun safety thingy at the range and I was on the evening news. Ya'll want my autograph?

Hmmm well I am on youtube

Hmmm well I am on youtube

At da risk of bein' shot at.......

Aint cha afeard it'll bust wif ya on it like dat ??? :unsure:

Archived