SASS Wire Forum

- - - Movie - - -

I'm watching the movie "Sixgun". Parts of it were filmed here at "White Horse Ranch" last year. I'd looked to buy it and was put off by the terrible reviews. But I was ordering other stuff from Amazon and got a used copy for $3. It is actually a fun western movie. I wouldn't pay the $22 list price for it. But for $5 or less it is worth aquiring. :)

Speakin' of movies . . . Hey Gun Click . . . how many times have you watched that DVD of "Valdez . . . " that I loaned you ? Will it be worn out when I get it back ? ;)

5 times so far,but i wiped it down with paint thinner,it's a little warpy and sounds funny but still watchable,where do ya want me to send it :P

I'm watching the movie "Sixgun". Parts of it were filmed here at "White Horse Ranch" last year. I'd looked to buy it and was put off by the terrible reviews. But I was ordering other stuff from Amazon and got a used copy for $3. It is actually a fun western movie. I wouldn't pay the $22 list price for it. But for $5 or less it is worth aquiring. :)

I watched it online (Netflix) not long ago...pretty good!

I'm laid up with a bum ankle so I bought a 3 movie Sam Elliot DVD. The first movie is "The Desperate Trail", and although he is a lawman, he is a bad lawman. It is a good movie, very interesting to see him in a bad guy role.

Wolfgang,you were one of those kids that was just happy with the box and wrapping at christmas were'nt ya.. :P

Archived