SASS Wire Forum

I"LL PICK UP THE TAB

What a great thing to do, Back 40!!! Whoever takes you up on that will have $40 more to spend at the auction, raffle, etc.

Also - BTT FOR THE KIDS!!!!!!!!

OK...I talked with my pard Dirty Dan Dawkins...I'll come from Georgia...just print the application form and send in the money???...Hold me a spot??? UT

Tex...I replied to your PM.

Thanks a bunch, and you're really gonna like this one!

When you get home from all this and you look back on it...you'll know that it was a durn fine thing ya did for the kids at St. Jude Research Hospital and still have as much fun as ya did. ;)

Charlie

Well Back 40...I guess that only leaves 4 more people we can help to enjoy this fantastic opportunity!!

OK...I talked with my pard Dirty Dan Dawkins...I'll come from Georgia...just print the application form and send in the money???...Hold me a spot??? UT

UT, GREAT to hear you are coming up to the ST.Jude shoot. Don't forget to look me up at the shoot for the gas token!

If you can, save me one of those spots, but I'm paying my $20 for the kids, and I'm paying my own gas. Nice offer though. I might have to damage myself and use sick leave, but I'll be there.

If you can, save me one of those spots, but I'm paying my $20 for the kids, and I'm paying my own gas. Nice offer though. I might have to damage myself and use sick leave, but I'll be there.

Thanks Harry. If anything is worth giving up sick leave for, this is it. I don't think the Dept will send anyone around to check on you ;)

We had two more cowboys from southern IL take us up on the offer last night, Mace Bishop and Roger the Dog, Soooo....

THAT ONLY LEAVES 2 SLOTS LEFT!!

Guest Mace Bishop

Thanks Charlie

Sure am looking forward to the shoot, helping the kids and meeting new folks.

Hope to see you and Tammy when you get back this way.

Thanks again

Mace

Only 9 spots left as of yesterday (we have 191 signed up). And only 2 spots left for Charlie's offer so don't delay!!!! Filthy Harry - if you're planning to come, better get that app in the mail - I'd love to but can't hold a spot for you until I get that application!!!!!

And don't forget, even after we fill up, you can always go on the waiting list if you decide you want to sign up. We always get cancellations and no-shows - we've never had to turn anyone away!!

Shamrock Sis

If it was any more fun, they'd be puttin' handcuffs on ya....

Charlie - you should be getting (or should have gotten) a PM from Lady Cheyenne and Red Rider Rudy about taking your last two spaces. I talked to Lady Cheyenne on the phone last night and told her about the offer and gave her your email. As soon as I get the OK from you, I'll get them on the list and that should do it for your very generous offer. Also, Back 40 - they are from the St. Louis area so will qualify on your $40 for gas offer.

I do love it when a plan comes together!!!!

Sis

Charlie - you should be getting (or should have gotten) a PM from Lady Cheyenne and Red Rider Rudy about taking your last two spaces. I talked to Lady Cheyenne on the phone last night and told her about the offer and gave her your email. As soon as I get the OK from you, I'll get them on the list and that should do it for your very generous offer. Also, Back 40 - they are from the St. Louis area so will qualify on your $40 for gas offer.

I do love it when a plan comes together!!!!

Sis

Sis...We got it. For some reason it came into the junk mail box and thankfully Tenshot Tammy found it for me.

So...I guess Back 40 and I are all sold out and we say ...THANK YOU ALL!! Have a great time.

Keep up with the website, there may be a few slots open and there are always last minute cancellations you can fill.

God Bless you all,

Cascade Charlie, Tenshot Tammy and Back 40

Thanks, Charlie, Tenshot Tammy, and Back 40 for your generosity. Thanks to you guys there will be Ten First Time shooters having the time of their lifes! We were late jumping in on this great match because we didn't know so many of are friends were going. We will make sure to take care of the "Kids" As I'm a sucker for raffles! Hope to meet you and Tammy when you get back here. We shoot all the St Louis area monthly shoots.

Again Thanks Red Rider Rudy & Lady Cheyenne

Charlie - Tammy - Back 40 - you guys are the greatest!! Thank you soooooooooo much for doing all you do to make this shoot such a huge success year after year. They just don't come any better than you!!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

P.S. Can't wait to meet all the new shooters who are coming this year - and hopefully you will all become regulars!!!!!

Archived