SASS Wire Forum

I"LL PICK UP THE TAB

Thank you for looking.

There was an offer here to support first time shooters to The St. Jude Charity Match but you all have so generously taken us up on our offer to attend that the match is nearly sold out now.

God bless you all and I hope you have a good time.

Cascade Charlie and Back 40

Charlie,

What a cool idea you have. We can always use some new blood at the charity shoot. When they are getting your approval, don't forget to tell them to bring along some pocket money for the raffles and auction. Looking forward to the day when you and Tammy can attend again.

Dee Mak Jack

Dee Mac, the raffles and auctions and eatin' an drinkin' is most of the fun.

I think the cowboy match is just thrown in for fun! :lol::lol:

Tenshot Tammy and I will be back later this year :) ...just not in time for this match :angry:

You're the best Charlie - that's what is so great about being a cowboy shooter - the generosity of all the great folks and the great friendships that are made!!

OK now all you shooters out there who have never been to this fantastic shoot - your entry fee is paid so get those apps coming in. Only 27 more spots left to get to our 200 and only 9 left for free entries for first timers!!!!!

Thanks again Charlie!!

Sis

You're the best Charlie - that's what is so great about being a cowboy shooter - the generosity of all the great folks and the great friendships that are made!!

OK now all you shooters out there who have never been to this fantastic shoot - your entry fee is paid so get those apps coming in. Only 27 more spots left to get to our 200 and only 9 left for free entries for first timers!!!!!

Thanks again Charlie!!

Sis

Well heck, if I known this was gonna happen I would have waited and changed my name!!!

Nice try Rufus!

But, I'll do anything to keep this up at the top so we can get some new folks at this terrific match.

Hey Charlie,

You, is a TOP Drawer Cowboy !!!!!

Give Tammy a Hug fer' me !!!

When er' Y'all gonna' make it back ta' these parts fer' a visit ?

Wimpy

Hey y'all, I'm with Charlie on this. If you have never been to a large shoot, this is the one to cut your teeth on. This shoot is nothing but fun!!!! Probably the best shoot in the midwest and for a great cause. So come on and take Charlie up on his offer

Hey Charlie,

You, is a TOP Drawer Cowboy !!!!!

Give Tammy a Hug fer' me !!!

When er' Y'all gonna' make it back ta' these parts fer' a visit ?

Wimpy

Wimpy...You leave my drawers out of this, ya hear !!?

Tammy says thanks for the hug and we'll be back out there just as soon as we can.

Charlie

If I am correct, about 30 minutes from Roseville? Have some dear friends that farm there.

Dirty Dan,

That makes TWO good reasons to attend.

What are ya waiting for? Just let me know.

Charlie

Hey Charlie----You and Tammy coming home for good, or just to visit?

Chinaman,

We were hoping to visit and make The Midwest Classic but that's not gonna happen now.

We are,however, planning to be back for good in time to get the last two legs of the Triple Crown.

See ya then,

Charlie

Dirty Dan,

That makes TWO good reasons to attend.

What are ya waiting for? Just let me know.

Charlie

I am thinking hard about this one. Need to see when school lets out. Make a phone call to my pard. Be a good road trip for me and my son.

Alas, It ain't the registration so much as the dang fuel costs for me. :wacko:

I'd love to attend such a great shoot.

Kudos to Charlie for offering this deal. You fellers ought to jump on it.

And then maybe pay it forward sometime.

I agree.

Lightning Creek Lason and I will be there!

CC, sending ya a PM.

Got it! and I will once again shamelessly bump this back to the top with a new count of 7 offers left open.

You guys are in for the time of your life!!

The kids will love ya!

Charlie

It looks like we might have a whole mess of shooters coming up from Georgia. ;)

Stay tuned for news.

If ya need a map or GPS coordinates, contact TA Spurs or Shamrock Sis listed on the application...

Everything about the match is here... http://www.shadycree...Charity2011.htm

It looks like we might have a whole mess of shooters coming up from Georgia. ;)

Stay tuned for news.

If ya need a map or GPS coordinates, contact TA Spurs or Shamrock Sis listed on the application...

Everything about the match is here... http://www.shadycree...Charity2011.htm

The Shady Creek Shootists' range is located at 41 Degrees 1 Minute 32.73 Seconds North, 90 Degrees 42 Minutes 20.84 Seconds West. The Illowa Irregulars range is located at 41 Degrees 25 Minutes 30.57 Seconds North, 90 Degrees 38 Minutes 4.06 Seconds West.

Thanks Tab...and Jack(you okay there mate?)Have another one on me. Everybody on that side of the pond is still we&*Kin'

And I'm proud to say that Asa has stepped to the plate...

So... I'm also proud to say that... The count is now down to 5!!

Another fine gentleman from St. Louis has stepped up to join the fun! ;)

Charlie

Certainly NOT to steal any of Charlie & Tambo's thunder, BUT, of the remaining 5 slots, if anyone fills them per the rules and has to travel over 100 miles one way, Back 40 & The Longhorn Lady will assist the entry with a $40.00 credit on fuel. I'll let Dapper keep track of the last 5 entries or whoever.

Certainly NOT to steal any of Charlie & Tambo's thunder, BUT, of the remaining 5 slots, if anyone fills them per the rules and has to travel over 100 miles one way, Back 40 & The Longhorn Lady will assist the entry with a $40.00 credit on fuel. I'll let Dapper keep track of the last 5 entries or whoever.

Mel, you're not stealing any thunder here! Jump on the band wagon! What a great deal, I can't see any reason why anybody would turn down this deal. You da MAN!

OK 40, if no one takes you up on that deal can I have the cash? Ya know it's hard to make ends meet on a poor, dumb cops pay. Besides then I would have more to give to the kids

I don't see how anybody can pass that offer up - heck, I think I'll move and change my alias just to get in on the deal!!!!! Ok - maybe not but you folks out there who haven't been to this shoot before better get in on this deal - you can't beat it!!!!!

THANKS BUNCHES CHARLIE AND 40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamrock Sis

Pretty classy, Charlie, and the rest of you guys. Wish I lived a few miles closer...

Best,

FJT

FJT...If ya lived close enough, those folks would make ya fergedabout yer California pards...Really!

It's a class act they put on up there and...It's all for the kids.

OK 40, if no one takes you up on that deal can I have the cash? Ya know it's hard to make ends meet on a poor, dumb cops pay. Besides then I would have more to give to the kids

Don't think so..........at least you have a "JOB"

Archived