SASS Wire Forum

Joe Kid and TV tonight..

Deja Vous

I watched Joe kid tonight and now I remember why I love the movie so much.. Eastwood was good of course but Duvall is so evil.. lol. Rarely do you see him like that.. very nice looking guy too.. very.. uh.. okay. anyhow.. The movie was great, my company was even better a married couple.. Eds and Peppers.. LLc TO BE EXACT.. lol.. And a movie.. lol.. much better than dinner and movie.. LLC as ya all know is a bit ill and his sweet strong wife Peppers.. .. but we are all working on a miracle,.. and its gotta happen..

Okay back to the movie.. man okay why is it I like Duvall kinda guys but end up with those huge kinda bad guys like ... huh? Has to be karma? nah.. don't believe in karma.. don't believe in cult stuff.. I believe in God.. pretty plain huh? Duvall was only in his forties in that movie and he did a great job.. cool actor.. Duvall seems to be a cowboy kinda attitude where you do end up telling the lady you love het, but still who the strong silent type.. and the lady goes along with ya, cuz she would go along with anything just to make you happy kind lady.. lol.l My kinda movie.. AND GUY... .

I watched Joe kid tonight and now I remember why I love the movie so much.. Eastwood was good of course but Duvall is so evil.. lol. Rarely do you see him like that.. very nice looking guy too.. very.. uh.. okay. anyhow.. The movie was great, my company was even better a married couple.. Eds and Peppers.. LLc TO BE EXACT.. lol.. And a movie.. lol.. much better than dinner and movie.. LLC as ya all know is a bit ill and his sweet strong wife Peppers.. .. but we are all working on a miracle,.. and its gotta happen..

Okay back to the movie.. man okay why is it I like Duvall kinda guys but end up with those huge kinda bad guys like ... huh? Has to be karma? nah.. don't believe in karma.. don't believe in cult stuff.. I believe in God.. pretty plain huh? Duvall was only in his forties in that movie and he did a great job.. cool actor.. but I like him as the hard, nice guy later on in the movies..He is so simple later and just seems to want the normal stuff in life.. okay.. so I will stop there since I am need to go to bed and just dream .. lol.

Robert Duvall is one of the best actors.

Yes, he is.. I appreciate character actors more than those who got there on looks alone... Duval is simply a nice guy, with a cowboy kinda persona.. the kinda guy I find attractive because he is honest, and real cowboy.. .. most of my friends do not though.. Most are more attracted by Clint Eastwood.. while nice looking the truth is I like the Duvall kinda look..

One of my all time favorite actors, he was just great in Lonesome Dove, Open Range and many other Non-westerns also. Any movie with DuVall has to be good! Rye

Mr. Duvall is a fantastic actor - my favorites are his roles in Godfather, The Great Santini, Lonesome Dove, and Open Range! (of course he is good in everything including Joe Kidd)

GG ~ U*S*A Flag

"I call that mighty bold talk, for a one-eyed fat man!" I swear Barry Pepper in the re-make of True Grit must have studied Duvall's voice inflection, because when he delivered those words it sounded exactly like Duvall's Ned Pepper. Two great movies!

Obliged

Deacon Phil Noonon

DV you are startin to scare us...

Well you know if you listened the first time when I told you I was crazy you would expect it.. lol.

Always enjoyed Duvall's bad guy charactor in (J.K.) along with the rest of the cast. My signature line is in regards to Lamar(Don Stroud) and also in Clint's movie Coogan's Bluff. Don Stroud had kinda of a bad guy punk style,but always liked him anyways. Sad Bio on him if ya check it out.

Always enjoyed Duvall's bad guy charactor in (J.K.) along with the rest of the cast. My signature line is in regards to Lamar(Don Stroud) and also in Clint's movie Coogan's Bluff. Don Stroud had kinda of a bad guy punk style,but always liked him anyways. Sad Bio on him if ya check it out.

I looked but WIKI didn't say much.. Hints? Duvall is just a very good western actor.. and I like his parts a lot.

I looked but WIKI didn't say much.. Hints? Duvall is just a very good western actor.. and I like his parts a lot.

Here's a short bio and close to the bottom of p. he apparantly was stabbed numerous times and lost an eye.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835144/bio

Archived