SASS Wire Forum

Mama Taft is at it again!

EE Taft

Mama Taft is at it again. Goin' 'round the house shootin'. :lol:

She's had our little girl in her sights.....have a look.......

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1208newcopy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1205copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1200copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1199copy.jpg

She's a cutie, ain't she?

:wub:

~EE Taft~

Yup, lots of snow!!!! :o

~EE Taft~

Looks like someone is hen-piced. ;)

Raht fahn lookin' lil filly you have there. Just think, in a few more years she will be lookin' to date teenaged boys - think back to how you were as a teenager.

How does it go? Something like "Daughters are Gods punishment for your having been a teenager."

Looks like someone is hen-piced. ;)

Raht fahn lookin' lil filly you have there. Just think, in a few more years she will be lookin' to date teenaged boys - think back to how you were as a teenager.

How does it go? Something like "Daughters are Gods punishment for your having been a teenager."

:lol::lol::lol: .......................... :blink:

When her first date comes over he's gonna git the full tour of the gun room..........and the trophy heads........And the empty plack on the wall...........Where I MAY mount his noggin'!

;)

~EE Taft~

Yup, fer sure Sam.

My boys turned 9 in January. 'Fore I know it they'll be wantin' the keys to the truck!

Seems like the boys were born last year and the baby was born yesterday!

~EE Taft~

EET,

Don't blink your eyes pard, they do grow up fast. Save a copy of one of those photos. The first time a young feller comes callin, hand him a current photo, and say "that's what you see" then, hand him one of these photos and tell him "that's what I see". He ought to get the message.

Boondock

Good idea Boondock.

That ought to say what he would need to hear without too many words!

~EE Taft~

What Sam said, EE.

She sure is a cutie.

When my daughters were teenagers and a young man would come to call, I always had time to clean my guns in their presence. I got a lot of attention. One young man got in trouble with my daughter because he wanted to talk about guns rather than pay attention to her. Strangely enough I think a coupe of them were really intimidated by it. Who knows what goes on in a teenager's head.

GCR, it looks like grandpa scared the hiccups INTO her!! :lol:

What a cutie!! Grandpa is gonna have her wearin a coon skin cap and shootin the big guns 'fore too long! :lol:

What does she think of ya playin music to her? My daughter can't get enough of daddy playin' his guitar.

BMC, that would be my luck........A young pup that knows more about guns than I do. ;)

There is power in cleanin' guns and not havin' anything to say at all.

When he comes in and says "Hello, Mister Taft" I'll just slam shut my TTN and pick up the '73 and start wipin' 'er down.

See what he thinks 'a that! :lol::lol::lol::mellow:

Have a seat, Boy. I'm GONNA talk to ya, and yer gonna listen. :D

~EE Taft~

Mama Taft is at it again. Goin' 'round the house shootin'. :lol:

She's had our little girl in her sights.....have a look.......

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1208newcopy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1205copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1200copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_1199copy.jpg

She's a cutie, ain't she?

:wub:

~EE Taft~

I am jealous of that.. darn it.. lol.. I wanted kids so badly but you don't get what you want.. I did get to enjoy my sisters kids though and that was pretty cool.. I was a kid too then, and Dixs three boys were a handful.. they pulled the wool over my eyes so quicly.. lol.. Jan's kids a boy and a girl were just pretty.. and the girl loved to comb my waist long hair, not waist long now,... but still ong.. and royals boys and one girl were just fun.. then Chucks.. yeah his son.. to die for talented kids.. and.. I could go on for hours lol... babies were not in the cards for me EEs I lost one child and never had that chance again.. but I did get to help out with two teens.. and that was sooooo much fun.. lol. Oh geesh the stories.. lol.

I gave my duaghters boyfriend an empty 45 brass made into a key chain,told him go back from whence you came,if i ever see you again i'll give ya the top part.Didn't work he came back years later she was 17 then she's 33 now,married her and 8 months later told her i am done being married.So here i am being grandpa and acting father :wacko:He is missing out!

My grand daughter's teacher asked for them to tell them something about their grandpa. She said waht she had heard her mother say: "My grandpa has a big-assed gun".

I never seemed to have trouble with the boys coming around. I always met them at the door, all 260 lbs, 6'3" of me.

Your daughter is lovely!

I gave my duaghters boyfriend an empty 45 brass made into a key chain,told him go beck from whence you came,if i evr see you again i'll give ya the top part.Didn't work he came back years later she was 17 then she's 33 now,married her and 8 months later told her i am done being married.So here i am being grandpa and acting father :wacko: He is back in Texas,he is missing out!Rottin sissy boy runner!

Ya know Rick, For some reason there are alot of so called "men" like that in my generation. Worthless little punks that walk out on mother and child. Sure me and Mama have had rough times but we're happier that ever. Every time we had a rough time (which lookin' back they weren't so rough :rolleyes: ) I just thought of the way my Mom and Dad stayed by each other's side through it all. My generation (with a few exceptions of course) have thrown honorable marrage right out the window and hurt the generation that follows with every throw. Truly sad.

You got a beautiful Granddaughter that seem to have a chance at a wonderful life. (if grandpa has anything to do with it. ;) )

Spoil her rottin, Pard! She's a cutie!

~EE Taft~

My grand daughter's teacher asked for them to tell them something about their grandpa. She said waht she had heard her mother say: "My grandpa has a big-assed gun".

I never seemed to have trouble with the boys coming around. I always met them at the door, all 260 lbs, 6'3" of me.

Your daughter is lovely!

:lol::lol::lol:

Kids say the darnedest things, don't they?

~EE Taft~

Yep EE it's a tough row to hoe,but i bet when you and mam stand together hell nor high water gonna get through! :FlagAm:

~IF YOUR GONNA BE BEAR,BE A GRIZZLY~ :FlagAm::wub:

Thank ya, GG

My baby is growin' into a toddler already.

Her Mama is getting to be amazing with her camera and photo work.

The blue in her eyes in the first pic is the natural color of her eyes.

Click on the link and blow it up bigger, the color is amazing!!

I'm proud of Mama and my baby both! :D

Now, if I can just get the boys out to the range and get them started..........

One thing at a time Taft, one thing at a time! :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, GG, Just saw your little one on Deja's thread singing Silent Night.

She's a cutie, and a great singer to boot!

Very nice!!

~EE Taft~

Archived