SASS Wire Forum

85,000... That's 85 THOUSAND Chickens MURDERED

Long Jim Hancock

OH the HUGE MANTEE .... :o SNOW COLLAPSES CHICKEN COOP ROOF

ALL KFC'S nation-wide flying flag at half-staff... :FlagAm:

Colonel Sanders rolls over in his gravy... -_-

This story contains most of the passions we all share...tragedy...some humor...but mostly the thought of the immense waste of livers...slowly deep-fried in Tony Cacheres' and beer batter. -_-

Hmmm.....

I thought it said 85,000 Chinese murdered and I wasn't too worried since there's so many of them.

But Chickens - now that affects my vittles supply and y'all that knows me, knows I don't like havin' my vittles messed with. ;)

Not to worry fellers, after reading more on it I found out thems egg laying chickens, not the eating kind of chickens.

So I guess my coupon for a 3 piece meal with two (2) side orders is still good. It's them 3 eggs and pancake breakfasts that's going up. Gotta recoup the eggs loss somehow, raise the price always works for the farmers, don't it?

Big(what likes him some steak 'n eggs for brefsesses) Jake

Not to worry fellers, after reading more on it I found out thems egg laying chickens, not the eating kind of chickens.

So I guess my coupon for a 3 piece meal with two (2) side orders is still good. It's them 3 eggs and pancake breakfasts that's going up. Gotta recoup the eggs loss somehow, raise the price always works for the farmers, don't it?

Big(what likes him some steak 'n eggs for brefsesses) Jake

Egg layin chickens become eatin' chickens when the egg production drops too low <_<

I ordered a whole boneless chicken meal a a restaurant.

They brought me an egg.

Remember the Gary Larson cartoon about the Boneless Chicken Ranch. Globs of feathers scattered around on the ground. At least they're easy to catch.

Egg layin chickens become eatin' chickens when the egg production drops too low

Not too far off. When an egg laying chicken is done (economically speaking) it's then called a "spent hen" and is sold off for meat usually processed for things such as Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup (this comes from a four year Cal Poly Poultry Science Major Drop Out). Four years invested just so I could answer obscure trivia questions. Smithy.

Reminds me of the time when Sarah Palin was givin thanks at thanksgivin in front of the turkey processor,turkey heads were droppin :lol:

85,000 chickens running around yelling, "The sky is falling". And they were right!

Now with a chicken shortage y'all are going to have to, "Eat mor beef."

Archived