SASS Wire Forum

Ted Nugent on track to win 2nd Big Bowl of Rock 'n Roll

Jefro, SASS#69420

Howdy all,each year for Super Bowl week our local classic rock radio station WSFL has playoffs between popular classic rock bands. Uncle Ted has made it to the finals for the second year in a row. Last year I believe it was Led Zeppelin he beat out for the #1 spot. This year Uncle Ted is up against Lynyrd Skynyrd. The voting goes on today Fri. 4th from 10:00-3:00. It's real easy to vote, just go to the site and click "Ted Nugent" to help Ted win the Big Bowl of Rock 'n Roll. Whoever wins has thier music featured during super bowl weekend. You can listen to WSFL streaming live from you computer. Thanks

http://www.wsfl.com/

Vote Here

ps; It's over, and the winner is......Lynyrd Skynyrd!! At least Uncle Ted made it to the final round, Thanks

Jefro :ph34r: Relax-Enjoy

That's a hard one Uncle Ted is up against Lynyrd Skynyrd. As much as I like Ted's politics, music wise Skynyrd has him beat hands down. Plus the boys in Skynyrd share my political way of looking at things. Check out their song "That ain't my America" on the God & Guns CD

That's a hard one Uncle Ted is up against Lynyrd Skynyrd. As much as I like Ted's politics, music wise Skynyrd has him beat hands down. Plus the boys in Skynyrd share my political way of looking at things. Check out their song "That ain't my America" on the God & Guns CD

I agree, both are very patriotic, I had the pleasure to see both of them in my early 20s. Right now we are in the second half and Skynyrd has a slight lead. I'm still pulling for Uncle Ted, he's done alot to support our 2nd amendment rights, plus he calls up the station every few months to let us know whats going on. Voting ends today at 3:00, email your friends. :)

Jefro :ph34r:

Archived