SASS Wire Forum

So why ain't foks having their say about the Convention Location

Oklahomabound

...everybody needs to go vote about the SASS Convention; location, venue, things to do.....

...we have the chance to have our say...

...go vote

Hey Okie!

Ain't a very heavy turnout for the big vote!!!!!

...ain't gonna be many whut can bcith about the outcome.... <_<

I was just wondering why the east coast, southeast, and mid-west folks aren't adding to the vote....

I was just wondering why the east coast, southeast, and mid-west folks aren't adding to the vote....

Mostly because of the way the questions are worded. It leaves too much latitude for abstract interpretation and makes some questions so that neither answer is acceptable to the respondent.

It makes the poll feel like it is presented for the purpose of placating those who might support change.

The questions feel like this example: "Do you still beat your wife?" :lol:

And then to add comments like "rooms may cost more" to portions of a question seems inappropriate

BTT

Can't bee itch if ya don't vote. ^_^ Interesting results so far.

Some folks bee itch about being asked to vote. :lol: :lol:

Are you assuming someone from the SE would want the convention in the SE or do you know a trick on how to know who voted how? :P I voted to move the location around although I can imagine that to do so would not be easy. If it was in the SE all the time, or for that matter anywhere all the time, the same situation would be created. I haven't studied it, but I would guess that attendance at the convention would be similar to a big match in the sense that the closer people lived to the event, the more likely they are to attend. Sort of a shotgun pattern effect.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I had seen the subject and ignored it. If the subject had said something about changing the location of the convention, I would have probably already voted.

Where do you vote????? Don't see a thing...Where are my glasses...must be lookin to hard!

Help! :blink:

QDG

Where do you vote????? Don't see a thing...Where are my glasses...must be lookin to hard!

Help! :blink:

QDG

...the place you go vote is at the stickered threads at the top of the SASS Wire forum...

...as to glasses, mine are full of sippin' whiskey right now...

I done found it, just where Oklahomabound said it would be.

That there Cowboy knows his stuff that's fer sure!

Thanks pardner

QDG ;)

I done found it, just where Oklahomabound said it would be.

That there Cowboy knows his stuff that's fer sure!

Thanks pardner

QDG ;)

...well thank you for the kind wurds fer sure!!!

...now to go put hay and protein cubes out for the cows...

Archived