SASS Wire Forum

My dog -- sad day...

It just hit me!! My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head.

My dog is a Democrat!

:lol:(oh hush, it's a joke)

I suspect the same for my 3 black labs, they don't know who their daddy is (me now), they don't work, they lay around, they get everything provided for them--yep they democraps allright

He may be a member of the Saudi royal family.

I stopped by the Toyota Dealership yesterday for a look

at the new Tacoma . Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I

wanted to sense that new "feel"

The salesman (wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in

the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.

The seats were of particular interest.

He explained that the seats directed warm air to your

butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with his mind, I mentioned that this

must be a Republican truck. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it

was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the

seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership... Damn guy had no

sense of humor.

It just hit me!! My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day. He has his food prepared for him. He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365. His meals are provided at no cost to him. He visits the Dr. once a year for his checkup, and again during the year if any medical needs arise. For this he pays nothing, and nothing is required of him.

He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up. He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep. He receives these accommodations absolutely free.

He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever. All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day. I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head.

My dog is a Democrat!

:lol:(oh hush, it's a joke)

Well that would explain where all those votes came from during the presidential election.. lol.. I gotta check rates registration card now.. lol

I stopped by the Toyota Dealership yesterday for a look

at the new Tacoma . Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I

wanted to sense that new "feel"

The salesman (wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in

the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.

The seats were of particular interest.

He explained that the seats directed warm air to your

butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with his mind, I mentioned that this

must be a Republican truck. Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it

was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the

seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

I had to walk back to the dealership... Damn guy had no

sense of humor.

lol.. that is funny... oh my gosh.. where do ya'll come up with this stuff..

I don't know if my dogs are Republicans or not, but I can say when they open their mouths, the noise that comes out usually makes more sense than what I hear out of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid!

I don't know if my dogs are Republicans or not, but I can say when they open their mouths, the noise that comes out usually makes more sense than what I hear out of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid!

Now ya done did it Doc, were tawkin Dogs, not people.

Now ya done did it Doc, were tawkin Dogs, not people.

Slickees... we love ya just the way ya are.. honest.. cuz you are middle of the road.. I mean really didn't you work hard your whole darn life? You are not a welfare queen.. darn it.. But dogs, my dog is in it for what I can give her.. lol.. course I sort of like the sweet doggie kisses, the I love ya no matter whats, mom, and the understanding eyes she warms my heart with..

Slickees... we love ya just the way ya are.. honest.. cuz you are middle of the road.. I mean really didn't you work hard your whole darn life? You are not a welfare queen.. darn it.. But dogs, my dog is in it for what I can give her.. lol.. course I sort of like the sweet doggie kisses, the I love ya no matter whats, mom, and the understanding eyes she warms my heart with..

Our Missie the Kitty goes in for her 6mo. glucose test, needs a new bottle of inslin,. She's 24 yrs old now, ewed never know it...she's "Super Kitty" :wub:

Our Missie the Kitty goes in for her 6mo. glucose test, needs a new bottle of inslin,. She's 24 yrs old now, ewed never know it...she's "Super Kitty" :wub:

Slickees I hope she does so well for you.. I do.. I really do... I just hurt so much for other people.. You know God has been darn good to me my whole life..and I just wish no one had to suffer... still though I think hard work and honest, moral, God loving Behavior is how you should live, and I do live that way. God says to turn the other cheek, and I certainly do... and I forgive like he says to do too.. So, kittys and Dogs are all loved by God and I love them too.. Animals simply get to me.. and people who are like animals that need my help, or need me I fall for them.. So you see being a republican I have a huge heart.. and I love people.. and I love those who need me..

Slickees I hope she does so well for you.. I do.. I really do... I just hurt so much for other people.. You know God has been darn good to me my whole life..and I just wish no one had to suffer... still though I think hard work and honest, moral, God loving Behavior is how you should live, and I do live that way. God says to turn the other cheek, and I certainly do... and I forgive like he says to do too.. So, kittys and Dogs are all loved by God and I love them too.. Animals simply get to me.. and people who are like animals that need my help, or need me I fall for them.. So you see being a republican I have a huge heart.. and I love people.. and I love those who need me..

You are a remarkable Lady Deja Darlin,I have a lot of respect for you. Yes, we are to be stewards as God instructed us, both of the earth and all living things.I there fore have dedicated my life in doing just that.No, I don't seek any rewards, just a simple thank you once in awhile,or a blink of an eye.

Thanks Deja for being my Frin.

You are a remarkable Lady Deja Darlin,I have a lot of respect for you. Yes, we are to be stewards as God instructed us, both of the earth and all living things.I there fore have dedicated my life in doing just that.No, I don't seek any rewards, just a simple thank you once in awhile,or a blink of an eye.

Thanks Deja for being my Frin.

You have that Slickees.. cuz I know your heart..

You have that Slickees.. cuz I know your heart..

Got yer e-mule, thank you for being you, I'm proud ta call ya Frin...Hey, I has ta put on a pot of Cawffee, laging behind here...busy bust day today. Send ya an e-mule later.

God loves ya and so do I

MS

Hope the check up goes well!

Oh, and I hear plenty of hot air from both sides of the aisle. I'll just say that at least when my dogs bark, it doesn't hurt my wallet!

My dawgs can't be Democrats -- they're grateful for everything they receive.

Now those damn shiite-@$$ed cats.....

Bro. Slick, I am glad to hear that Missy is doing well. Victoria is suffering from "Cabin Fever". We have been "iced" in or "snowed" in since Mon. night.I got see Buck last Sunday at the Stock Show in Fort Worth. He said HI to his Masonic Brothers. He always tells me "Law and Order Everytime", which is one of his lines in "Tombstone".

My Lab Molly gets everything the Doc's dog does, but she is a republican! How do I know this....well she works for it, it is not free. :lol:

She hunts and finds pheasants, chukar and quail. Points the for me (yes..she is a pointing lab) and retrieves them when I shoot one. Dives in cold water and sometimes breaks the ice too , to retrieve downed waterfowl. All this is payment enough for me for the lavish lifestyle she receives. She has never lied, loves guns and shooting and appreciated everything that I do for her.

Bro. Slick, I am glad to hear that Missy is doing well. Victoria is suffering from "Cabin Fever". We have been "iced" in or "snowed" in since Mon. night.I got see Buck last Sunday at the Stock Show in Fort Worth. He said HI to his Masonic Brothers. He always tells me "Law and Order Everytime", which is one of his lines in "Tombstone".

WOW Bro. Tex, you did get the snow, been watching it on the news. Dang, Supper Bowl will go on tho.Hasta love those Steelers.

Give my Victoria a big Lawman hugg and tell ol Bro. Buck hello fer me

Missie got a big atta Girl from the Doc, cutting down on her insulin, still a kitten at 24.

Tawkatcha later Bro.

Well that would explain where all those votes came from during the presidential election.. lol.. I gotta check rates registration card now.. lol

:D

GG ~ U*S*A flag

Archived