SASS Wire Forum

GLOCK WITHDRAWN OTHERS SOLD PF

WTS NO TRADES AT THIS TIME!!!

First is a used but like new Glock Gen 3 model 19 with fixed standard sights (dot front with white outlined rear), comes with 2 high cap magazines, box lock and papers. The gun has had a little less than one full box ran through it. It has an upgraded SS guide rod with captured spring and an extended slide stop release. Gun was bought for my wife but she cannot work the slide on this one. The gun looks new no marks on the metal. Make sure you can own this gun with it having the high cap magazines before buying. It will be shipped with the factory guide rod/spring and slide stop release.

Pics:

19 pic 1

19 pic 2

19 pic 3

19 pic 4

19 pic 5

19 pic 6

19 pic 7

WITHDRAWN $475 shipped to your dealer in US.

This gun is for sale locally and local sale gets precedence.

Next is a NIB Springfield armory M1A standard rifle with walnut stock. Gun ships in box with papers and the 1 10 rd magazine from factory. Gun has not been fired since leaving the factory.

Pics of gun:

M1A pic 1

M1A pic 2

Springfield's Website on specs:

I can get additional pics if someone wants them just let me know.

SOLD PF $1435 shipped to your dealer in US.

Last is a like new in box S&W 360 PD (357 Mag) I bought new several years ago. I have shot 10 rounds of 38 special target loads and 5 rounds of target 357 through it. The gun handles nice and has been my nightstand gun since I bought it and never carried. I have upgraded to a 329 pd for my nightstand gun and have no need for this one now. This is the older gun with the red inset ramp front sight and comes with the white outer box, inner black box, papers,etc.. Gun looks new.

Pics of gun:

360 pd pic 1

360pd pic 2

360 pd pic 3

360 pd pic 4

360pd pic 5

360 pd pic 6

360pd pic 7

360 pd pic 8

360 pd pic 9

360 pd pic 10

360 pd pic 11

360 pd pic12

SOLD PF!!!! $675 shipped to your dealer in US.

Again all guns are for sale on other forums and locally (this gets precedence over forums)

Guns will be sold to first time stamped I'll take it unless sold locally.

Any questions just ask. email junior96_2000@yahoo.com

All guns will be shipped from individual to your FFL dealer.

Must have signed copy of FFL and postal MO before gun will ship.

Thanks for looking!

Doc

If I had the money, I would absolutely be interested in the Springfield, but I would have to sell off a couple just to afford it, unfortunately. Good luck, though!

Archived