SASS Wire Forum

Price Check

Was going to get into the "Wild Bunch" disapline but decided against it. So I would like to sell my 73 for a price that would be fair both to me and the buyer.

Urberti 73 .45 Colt oct barrel, short rifle holds eleven rounds, 3rd gen short stroke kit with light weight lifter, by Jim Bowie. S.S. mag spring, light weight firing pin extension, breach bolt bottom cartridge guide reworked by Lassiter, a neat mod. Rawhide

leather wrap and leather stock sock, with original brass lifter and steel firing pin extension. The stock has the usual dings from the loading tables, etc. . .

What would be a fair price?

Thanks

Was going to get into the "Wild Bunch" disapline but decided against it. So I would like to sell my 73 for a price that would be fair both to me and the buyer.

Urberti 73 .45 Colt oct barrel, short rifle holds eleven rounds, 3rd gen short stroke kit with light weight lifter, by Jim Bowie. S.S. mag spring, light weight firing pin extension, breach bolt bottom cartridge guide reworked by Lassiter, a neat mod. Rawhide

leather wrap and leather stock sock, with original brass lifter and steel firing pin extension. The stock has the usual dings from the loading tables, etc. . .

What would be a fair price?

Thanks

Archived