SASS Wire Forum

WTS revised price Pair of 51/2 .357 NV SBH Hammers Action Jobs

I went about this the wrong way. I want to sell the Ruger NV's with SBH hammers and action jobs for $1,400 plus shipping.

This is probably just what you are looking for:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=163317

I wouldn't pretend to be able to speak for the seller,but I would bet that your not going to get through even-steven , he just as likely isn't interested in trading.

Old Army s are not common anymore, especially 5-1/2" ones and New Model Vaquero are as common as hen's teeth.

S am I going to have to change your leather order? Ruger Old Army's are larger than Ruger New Vaqueros.

btt

Come on people the hammers cost me $110 and the action job another $100-somthing and these are brand new guns

who did the action work?

who did the action work?

A local guy Here in Orlando.He works out of Buffalo Bills Black POwder Store . cant remember his name. He is what all the CA guys use here in Central Fl. Maybe someone on the forum could help with his name or i will call the shop and ask if that makes a differance to ya.

Never mind.Thanks anyway

I am confused, maybe i am missing something, can you maybe post the two sets, I think, of pistols with pictures? I am sure that you have a good deal, but I can't really determine what it is exactly. Just a suggestion,sorry for puttin my two cents in, but if i can figure out what they are i might want in, thanks!

I am confused, maybe i am missing something, can you maybe post the two sets, I think, of pistols with pictures? I am sure that you have a good deal, but I can't really determine what it is exactly. Just a suggestion,sorry for puttin my two cents in, but if i can figure out what they are i might want in, thanks!

Im trying to trade my Brand new pair of Ruger Vew Vaqueros 5 1/5 .357 for converted 58 remingtons 5 1/5 or Ruger Old Army. I would like them to have the conversion already but would consider C&B. My Rugers have SBH hammers and action job, Blued

Pictures and who did action job would help.

you still have these?

Yes Sir I do.

Are you still trying to trade them or sell them?

Price went from 1100.00 to 1400.00 today.

I went about this the wrong way. I want to sell the Ruger NV's with SBH hammers and action jobs for $1,400 plus shipping.

:FlagAm:

Sir, if a remake of the movie McLintock ever comes to be, you would be the perfect choice to portray the Governor. John Wayne's opinion would be no different. <_<

You are making no more friends here than the character did in the movie.

Regards,

Chas B. Wolfson

Regards to CBW's remarks.

I have talked to several Cowboys on this Forum WHo "Are" my friends and have my best interest in mind and they told me that I would be giving them away for that price for what i have put in them. No one was interested anyway so I took a chance and put them in for what they are worth. I dont know you but still i do wish that you would not have such a low opinion of me but that is out of my hands. I have enough who are lookin out for me.

Im trying to trade my Brand new pair of Ruger Vew Vaqueros 5 1/5 .357 for converted 58 remingtons 5 1/5 or Ruger Old Army. I would like them to have the conversion already but would consider C&B. My Rugers have SBH hammers and action job, Blued

Are the NMVs stainless or blued?

Looks like blued.

Archived