SASS Wire Forum

Turning over a new leaf this year?

Deja Vous

I did on the way in to my place today, and kicked it back over again.. lol.. Most people on here have gotten to know me pretty well, I am zany and a bit silly and some think I am a uh.. how was that put.. oh, yet ditz.. lol. The person who told me I was a ditz, sent me a pm telling me he thought that until he read my posts, and my profile.. I like to have fun, and I live for being crazy silly or to just laugh at those who are for the day.. lol. But we all have two sides, don't we.. the fun side, and the side of us that love beyond restraint.. At least that is what I am finding on this board. I fit in, only because all of you love people and love fun.. I post about my corsets and some might think a respectable girl would not do that but hey, I don't sleep around so if I have a bit of fun with being a frenchie from the 1890's is that harmful? lol.

Most of you know my story, I have see the bad side of the back of a hand, and the bad side of misery a few times in my life.. And losing someone you love, well it is hard to not question God's wisdoms for a short time I guess.. But all in all I believe in miracles, I believe in God, and I believe there is a purpose in life... or a plan God has for me and he wants me to be happy. Now what I think will make me happy is a nice guy, a forever after, a nice soak in my tub, and a cool day at my office.. but what God thinks is what goes.. lol..

so I change what God lets me change... the little things in life, and I pray he will help me understand the rest... cuz at times what I want is not what I should have is what I have found out way to late a couple times.. lol.

I am a happy person, but I am a bit lower this time of year .. a long time ago I lost to suicide my best lover, my best friend, my best everything in life.. At that time I prayed for him to live, not for me to die.. And I still wish I could bring him back cuz there will never ever be another that loved me like he did. So, What lessons can you pass on to me in life? Can you tell me which way to go, what would make sense, can you read my palm, can I ask rat dog... can I pray for what I want when God is so busy... Mostly I think I just need to let him guide me and forget about being in control.. But it is so hard to not protect yourself when you know how much it all can hurt, huh? So, life how do we live it all in the end?

Deja, Glad to know you are a believer. Sometimes it's hard to believe that we being just one soul that God hears us. We have to walk through life knowing that that he does, or at least faithfully believing he does. Sometimes we look to hard for signs and when we least expect it, He'll be there in the most subtle way.

You been talkin' to that EE taft feller agan, Ain't 'cha?

:lol:

I think that if God talked to you right now, he would say......"I don't give to those what they ask for.......I give them the opportunity to get it for themselves."

If you look at all you have, GOD gave you the chance to go get those things you have acheived. GOD listens, but GOD also decides the best way to grant you what you need.

At least I hope my view is a good way to look at things. :unsure:

When one door closes, another opens.......But if you don't take the chance and WALK THROUGH IT, It does YOU no good what so ever.

You are the kind of person that I would wish the best of luck to, and the kind of person that usually gets to where they want to go.

~EE(Man, I sure am sappy lately :blush: )Taft~

Deja, Glad to know you are a believer. Sometimes it's hard to believe that we being just one soul that God hears us. We have to walk through life knowing that that he does, or at least faithfully believing he does. Sometimes we look to hard for signs and when we least expect it, He'll be there in the most subtle way.

Weedys, God knew me before I did.. I have been blessed to have him in my life no matter what ... you know he sent you to me with your crazy shotgun shells just to make sure I didn't fall asleeep dont' ya? lol. At times like anyone I reflect on how easy it would be to just give in to an average kinda life.. then I hear God in the night speaking to me telling me.. NO, you are my vessal, you are here for a purpose.. get your hinny out of bed and get busy.. and so I do.. lol... And what I find at the end of the day are people like you at a shoot that give freely so others can have a huge laugh.. and I sure did.. thanks so much...I think God loves a joke... lol.

You been talkin' to that EE taft feller agan, Ain't 'cha?

:lol:

I think that if God talked to you right now, he would say......"I don't give to those what they ask for.......I give them the opportunity to get it for themselves."

If you look at all you have, GOD gave you the chance to go get those things you have acheived. GOD listens, but GOD also decides the best way to grant you what you need.

At least I hope my view is a good way to look at things. :unsure:

When one door closes, another opens.......But if you don't take the chance and WALK THROUGH IT, It does YOU no good what so ever.

You are the kind of person that I would wish the best of luck to, and the kind of person that usually gets to where they want to go.

~EE(Man, I sure am sappy lately :blush: )Taft~

EE.s we have a lot in common little brother.. I also talk alot with Apaches he is my blood brother.. I must have done something right cuz I have managed to find as lot of brothers and sisters here on this board.. and I love ya all.. and ya'll keep me laughing.. God gives me a chance, beyond that I pray to him for everyone else around me cuz I want them all to be safe.. I am pretty much able to take care of myself cuz I have God in my heart. Thanks EE's... you are that kinda person too the kinda that should get the very best. Sometimes God does not give us what we want, nor do I always see his why's ... but I have to say I have never been that smart to understand him or his ways.. I try... but wisdom is not my strong suit....it is his..

EE, I like the way you think!

I try to read a bit of The Good Book when I can. I try to read it from my point of view instead of what you get from someone else's perception of it.........

The Gospel according to Taft. :lol:

I just tend to think that GOD gives us the chance to do it on our own. Ya know, the old saying, "Can't help someone that can't help them self".

But when we need Him, for the true miracles, like a new born fighting for his/her life, or when the car slides off the road and you know your kids are in there with you........Ya know, those kinda things...........HE'S THERE.

GOD is there when you have the simplest impure thought to set you straight.

GOD is there for you when you lose someone you love.

GOD is there when it's your turn to meet him..........

But, don't ask him for a new race ready '73 with all the bells and whistles.........He'll thump ya on the head and say.....

"What's wrong with you, boy!?!" :lol:

You and I are capable........And GOD makes sure of that.

Listen to me preach!! :lol::lol::lol:

The view from my saddle, for what it's worth.

Prayers and Blessing for you all!

~EE Taft~

I try to read a bit of The Good Book when I can. I try to read it from my point of view instead of what you get from someone else's perception of it.........

I just tend to think that GOD gives us the chance to do it on our own. Ya know, the old saying, "Can't help someone that can't help them self".

But when we need Him, for the true miracles, like a new born fighting for his/her life, or when the car slides off the road and you know your kids are in there with you........Ya know, those kinda things...........HE'S THERE.

But, don't ask him for a new race ready '73 with all the bells and whistles.........He'll thump ya on the head and say.....

~EE Taft~

Good night EE/s.. God bless ya and your little family... And God does listen to us, I just wish he would give me an answer instead of letting me guess.. lol.. But you know what what ever happens is up to him so I am simply going to laugh, live, post dumb silly stuff and have fun.. lol.. cuz I can.. lol good night little brother.. Deja

Good night EE/s.. God bless ya and your little family... And God does listen to us, I just wish he would give me an answer instead of letting me guess.. lol.. But you know what what ever happens is up to him so I am simply going to laugh, live, post dumb silly stuff and have fun.. lol.. cuz I can.. lol good night little brother.. Deja

Ya know, another person's insight can be helpful in questions you have in your life. Think of it like this, Your in a maze, twists and turns and you can't find your way out.

I'm above the maze looking in. I can tell ya the way, but it's your perception of your situation along with my help that sees you through, not just my help. Sort of an outside looking in kinda thing. There in is GOD'S gift to you, the help from a true friend.

Just make sure that the person that's outside looking in is trustworthy. If so, they will HELP see you through.

If you ever need my opinion, you know where to find me.

Good night, Sis

~EE Taft~

Ya' hafta' remember, we are His children, and just like all children we don't always know what is best. He answers all of our prayers, each and every one. Just like our parents did when we were young, sometimes He just says NO.

Yes !! We sometimes question His answers, but in the long run we don't always get what we want. We DO however get what we need.

This mornin' I've got $2.00 in my billfold, $17.00 in the bank and I just got a big hug from my three year old grandson on his way to daycare!! :):D:lol::wub:

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOD!!!

Deja, Life is what you make it, live on, roll with the punches, forget the past and enjoy yerself. Most of all don't think so hard about life and what it is and isn't and what it has been or what it will be.

To quote Doc Holliday, (actually Val Kilmer) "there is no normal life, there's just life".

LIVE baby and shoot, shoot, shoot! B) Rye

Just continue to live by the tenants of the DOOLEY GANG and all will be well.

~EE Taft~

He's right. That's the real truth about God.

God doesn't meddle in our daily lives, he only shows himself when we REALLY need him, and even then it's kinda "iffy".

He wants us to be grown ups and figure things out for ourselves.

C.S.Lewis wrote of God as a sculptor, and we are his sculptures. The blows of his chisel, which hurt us so much, are what shape us.

Archived