SASS Wire Forum

I missed the news today

Did Badger Mountain Charlie come out of his hole and see his shadow? :lol:

Got stuck in the hole and couldn't see his shadow. An early Spring!! :lol:

Now y'all be kind. You know Badger isn't even stirring until about now, when the firewater has worn off a bit. It is already sundown, so I don't think he'll see his shadow, even if he could see through the bloodshot eyes.

I got yer back, Badger. You can always depend on me. :rolleyes:

And it is such a big shadow, you have to stake out the perimeter to be sure it be him. Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking of Grizz.

I didn't venture out, but I did consult the chicken bones. We are definitely in for a long and somewhat

mundane late winter and early spring. Some of the Northeast states will get huge amounts of snow. Is some

places, in excess of two inches accumulation. The breadbasket States will be plagued by black flies and

mediocre football teams. The South East will be the benafactor to the south with cold rain and bole weevils.

Check with me next year.

I heard he was so drunk that he fell on the way out and never got back up until sunset.. lol

I didn't venture out, but I did consult the chicken bones. We are definitely in for a long and somewhat

mundane late winter and early spring. Some of the Northeast states will get huge amounts of snow. Is some

places, in excess of two inches accumulation. The breadbasket States will be plagued by black flies and

mediocre football teams. The South East will be the benafactor to the south with cold rain and bole weevils.

Check with me next year.

Dem bones, dem bones,gonna get up and walk one day.Too bad dem chickens dunt have more than one wish bone. :)

Archived