SASS Wire Forum

Chet and Monte

Grizzly Dave

Well, I cowboy'd up and chipped the ice off the car and came into the office today. As I crunched over the frozen tundra in my heated automobile, I couldn't help think of Chet and Monte up in that line shack all winter, dang that must have been miserable.

Well,I Ain't Up At The Line Shack.I am Down Here In The Indian Nation! Drifted in With Dogwood Annie.5 Degrees This Morning To Start With.Got Out and Got Water To Going.Now have to Shovel out To Road.And To Think That I Retired to Live an easier Life!! Ozarks Monte

Oh, and temp at about 9:30 AM now is -14. Sun is shining though.

We done warmed up to 5 here. I'd go sunbathe if the wind would let off a might.

Well,I Ain't Up At The Line Shack.I am Down Here In The Indian Nation! Drifted in With Dogwood Annie.5 Degrees This Morning To Start With.Got Out and Got Water To Going.Now have to Shovel out To Road.And To Think That I Retired to Live an easier Life!! Ozarks Monte

Hmmmm.......Should I respond to this?

Yes, I think I will so here goes!

Monte,

Wait for it!!!

Thank you so much for thawing the water pipe, shoveling snow, bringing in buckets of snow for me to melt, keeping the pellet stove full and operational, creating back-up plans for attacks of nature, (such as if the electricity goes out) cooking an awesome stir-fry supper, just to name a few things you do for me.

You are an awesome cowboy, yep, you're a keeper!!! Thank ya, Babe!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

Monte,

Wait for it!!!

Thank you so much for thawing the water pipe, shoveling snow, bringing in buckets of snow for me to melt, keeping the pellet stove full and operational, creating back-up plans for attacks of nature, (such as if the electricity goes out) cooking an awesome stir-fry supper, just to name a few things you do for me.

You are an awesome cowboy, yep, you're a keeper!!! Thank ya, Babe!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

What a Cowgirl!!!Even Loads Her Own Ammo!!

Monte,

Wait for it!!!

I did good, huh? lol

Archived