SASS Wire Forum

bread

hey galloway

Easy...grind it up and make flour...then make bread. :) Believe it or not, we actually have a small wheat mill (grinder) here in the pantry. We can either grind it by hand or by electricity. It's old, about 40 years, but it's held up over the years. I think you can probably still find them on-line somewhere. Of course, that doesn't solve your immediate problem. Sorry 'bout that.

i picked up 25lb of what i thougth was wheat flour it is wheat can't make bread today what to you do with 25lb of wheat cabin fever has set in north missouri

hey

If You have a Blender: Put In a Cup Of Wheat at a Time and Set Blender to Medium.Watch It Grind To Flour.

i picked up 25lb of what i thougth was wheat flour it is wheat can't make bread today what to you do with 25lb of wheat cabin fever has set in north missouri

hey

If You have a Blender: Put In a Cup Of Wheat at a Time and Set Blender to Medium.Watch It Grind To Flour.

If you have a small building you need to demolish, it will make a nice dust initiator charge. :lol:

Two idears:

1) Quote from www.tastings.com/spirits/: Rye and wheat are the classic grains for Vodka, with most of the best Russian Vodkas being made from wheat while in Poland they are mostly made from a rye mash. Swedish and Baltic distillers are partial to wheat mashes.

2) Wheat grinder: http://beprepared.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_FP%20M530_A_name_E_Wonder%20Mill%20Junior%20Deluxe%20Hand%20Grain%20and%20Flour%20Mill

Guest Copper Mart

You could always scatter a bit out behind and ambush a pheasant or two. Soak and process the rest as described above and use for stuffing. Or, just beat it to death in the food processor and make some primitive bread. Lots o' options.

Archived