SASS Wire Forum

Matter of Perspective

:FlagAm:

There were three men standing at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter came out to meet them and asked, “What would each of you like to hear your relatives or friends say at your funeral?”

The first man answered, “I am a renowned doctor, and I would love to hear someone say how I had been instrumental in saving people’s lives and giving them a second chance.”

The second man replied, I am a family man and a schoolteacher. I would like to hear some say what a great husband and father I was and that I had made a difference in some young person’s life.”

The third man replied, “Wow, guys, those are really great things, but I guess if I had my choice I would rather hear someone say, “LOOK! HE’S MOVING!”

A long line at the Pearly Gates with a doctor about 12 souls back. He starts to complain that since he's a doctor he should move to the head of the line. St. Peter denies his demands. All of a sudden a guy with a white gown and a stethoscope walks right by the line and goes in. Doctor says, "Who does that guy think he is? God?" St. Peter says, "That was God, he just thinks he's a doctor." Palindrome, MD

Archived