SASS Wire Forum

Women

Tascosa, SASS# 24838

Better! I have done stuff for my wife that I didn't know I could do, but didnt want to disappoint her so.... I attempted the task and to my surprise it came out good! When I eat the wrong food she gently reminds me and helps me get on the right track. So my conclusion is WOMEN MAKE US BETTER MEN!

Thanks girls for all you do for us sometimes unappreciative guys! :wub:

Tascosa

LIKE I ALWAYS SAY;

A WOMANS PLACE

IS IN CONTROL!! :wub:

I can only say that 20 years with Mrs. Doc and I am thankful everyday that she is there. I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am or what I am today without her.

Better! I have done stuff for my wife that I didn't know I could do, but didnt want to disappoint her so.... I attempted the task and to my surprise it came out good! When I eat the wrong food she gently reminds me and helps me get on the right track. So my conclusion is WOMEN MAKE US BETTER MEN!

Tascosa

Ok, which one did you forget? Birthday, or anniversary?

Tascosa

Ah.. Tascosa.. you little ranch hand has to be a happy lady..

Ok, which one did you forget? Birthday, or anniversary?

I'm kinda curious as to the answer to this one myself.

:lol::o:ph34r:

rotfl.. you got me laughing now..

But my guess is he forgot neither,,, we have a real cowboy here and he remembers all the dates.. cuz he planned them.. His first day was when hunt season opened, so he would remember it, the "will you marry me day" was Super Bowl so he would remember and the day they got married was Valentines day.. lol.. gosh nowdays it is so much easier, we set the dates on our cell phones.. lol.

Much obliged for the kind words DV. I didn't forget either of those dates...HA-HA! I have the day we got married engraved on my spurs and her birthday engraved on my pocket knife. Did that before cell phones. Cell phones sure do make it easier! And it doesnt hurt to send flowers to her work for no reason! That shows everyone at work she is loved and appreciated.

Tascosa aka the romantic

My bride likes to remind me that the cup was invented in 1874 to protect the sensitive area of hockey players; the hockey helmet was first used in 1974. So it only took men 100 years to figure out that their brains are important, too.

She's a darlin'

LL

My bride likes to remind me that the cup was invented in 1874 to protect the sensitive area of hockey players; the hockey helmet was first used in 1974. So it only took men 100 years to figure out that their brains are important, too.

She's a darlin'

LL

..... an' she is right ...

I think God EVERYDAY for the blessing called my wife! I truly feel she has made me a better man than what I could have done on my own...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

My wife gets down on her hands and knees when she talks to me!

"Get out from under that bed you coward!" :)

Behind every successful man is a great woman

A man who fails, behind him is a great woman he didn't listen to

Behind every successful man is a woman waiting for his money to fall her way, and often.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ He will be centless.

Thanks Allie Moe, I do respect y'all cause you putup with us guys. How in the world do you ladies manage to put up with our nonsense and still love us?? Could the answer be we are so dang good looking? :wacko:

You gals are something else ! Somthing else good....

Tascosa

Much obliged for the kind words DV. I didn't forget either of those dates...HA-HA! I have the day we got married engraved on my spurs and her birthday engraved on my pocket knife. Did that before cell phones. Cell phones sure do make it easier! And it doesnt hurt to send flowers to her work for no reason! That shows everyone at work she is loved and appreciated.

Tascosa aka the romantic

Tascosa can I get your clonned? lol.. Gentlemen are so sweet..... but then ya have to be lady to have a gentlemen and your little ranch hand is just that I bet.. lol. Thanks Tascosa, you make me glisten.. lol Oh, gosh I mean that in the most inocent way you gotta know that.. married men I love them when they are honest and true... so I get carried away, but I am not flirting.. I am simply saying she is a lucky lady.. and you are my Sass brother..

I think God EVERYDAY for the blessing called my wife! I truly feel she has made me a better man than what I could have done on my own...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Gunners if I was the crying kinda lady I would be in tears by now.. very sweet.. but I am not.. but my heart feels about twice its size when ya' ll talk so well about your wives.. I love it.. thanks so much.. I mean that.. I really do..

My wife gets down on her hands and knees when she talks to me!

"Get out from under that bed you coward!" :)

Thats cuz you mug is in every post office in the nation.. lol

Behind every successful man is a woman waiting for his money to fall her way, and often.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ He will be centless.

You know that can go both ways... But the truth is, it is in the past.. and most people are not like that at all.. For example I bet your are not.. but a few are in it for the bucks.. Laws make it that way.. I wish we could have laws where if you loved someone you gave up your rights to their darn "stuff" so they got over worrying about "intentions" lol.. Some people don't have intentions.. the just like ya..

I've been married to my wonderful wife for 36 years now and I can honestly say, and I've said it before, I've got her trained exactly the way she wants me. :blink:

You make me laugh Birds.. I am so glad you are back after your eyee thinger... cuz I missed you great humor.. lol.. And yeah, she does have you trained, but then you like it.. right? lol

POOR !!!!!!

Okay.. Poor what? Poor dog, poor little rich kid, pour me another? lol

Women, they make us...

Grizzes, crazy is a great place to be.. you dont' have to worry about nothing, cuz everyone goes... 'ah she/he is crazy" and they let you do your thing.. lol.. It is wonderful not being accountable for my actions.. lol

CRAZY! :lol::blink::wacko::unsure::rolleyes:

THEY MAKE US A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW~~~~~~~Oh wait that's beer :blush:

Wine, women and wong.. oh, opps song.. lol

Deja, we are all accountable for our actions.

And our in-actions.

Sometimes it is hard not to act.... but sometimes that is the wise move...

No, that has nothing to do with you, just me tonight, a bit on edge, plumbing problems, hopefully will get fixed tomorrow. The in action thing is not telling someone they are "overly optimistic" to put it nicely.

Deja, we are all accountable for our actions.

And our in-actions.

Sometimes it is hard not to act.... but sometimes that is the wise move...

No, that has nothing to do with you, just me tonight, a bit on edge, plumbing problems, hopefully will get fixed tomorrow. The in action thing is not telling someone they are "overly optimistic" to put it nicely.

Grizzes in my world things just happen and then you find the silver lining is all.. lol.. I know your problems will work out.. and tomorrow will be a good day. Yeah, i am a bit optimistic.. there was a short time when I was afraid, and the pain in my face scared the heck out of me, I was afraid every bone was broken and would be over and over again. .. But now, the pain is gone cuz I healed up just fine, sansert gave me a few less brain cells to think about fear, and i am just happy.. People can hurt me of course.. but the next day I wake up with a new out look of God has a new plan.. not sure if he does, but it keeps me happy, and pain free.. so ti works.. . lol.

Archived