SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Pards

All molds in excellent condition unless otherwise noted, I've not cast some of these so I'm relying on This website for some information. Some of the molds have been protected with a graphite moly spray (grey) this tends to make the bare steel look brown or possibly rusty, unless noted that just the way they show up in the pictures. Others have a heavy coating of rust preventative applied long ago. All prices include shipping.

1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cal Gould Express hollowpoint casts out about 345 with wheelweights. I like this in my 86, very accurate out of my Browning. $75

Gould

Gould 1

2) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 32 cal roundnose. Lyman # 313249 listed as being 85 grains. I've not cast this mold. The blocks have been beat around and the sprue plate needs a new retaing screw(or several washers to snug up the sprue plate). The blocks mate up well though and they are snug on the locating pins. Looks like it will cast good bullets. The sprue plate looks good. $25

32 85 gr

3) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cal "Postell" 535gr Lyman #457132. Looks new, I have not cast this one. Favorite of the long range shooters. $55

Postell

Postell #

4) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 44 cal 240 gr SWC 429421. The legendary "Keith style", excellent mold making a great bullet. I've gone to all 45's in handguns. $50

44 Keith

44 240

5) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cal 300 gr Lyman 457191. I've cast a few of these but have yet to get them lubed. Looks to be a nice mid range and/or hunting bullet. Mold was new when I bought it. $55

45 300

45 457191

6) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cal 400 gr Lyman 457643. I've cast a few of these but have yet to get them lubed. Looks to be a nice mid range and/or hunting bullert. Mold was new when I bought it. $55

45 400

45 457643

7) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 50 cal 450gr Lyman 512138. I've not cast this one. Bought it on a whim when I was considering putting the Colt Lightning together as a 50 cal. Mold looks excellent. $65

50 450gr

50 512138

8) 38-55 145 gr. Lyman #37583. Perfect 38-55 long range side match gamer bullet! The bullet in the picture runs about .3785-.379 but I do not know what it was cast out of. The mold is missing the sprue plate stop pin. I simply closed it lined up and never bothered to replace it. Its been cast a bunch by someone, (see the sprue plate wear from knocking open), but the cavities and mating surfaces are excellent and the blocks are snug on the pins. I cast a few bullets years ago to see that it would work and then shortly thereafter was traded out of my only 38-55. $65

38-55

145 gr

38-55 sprue plate

9) Bullet mold handles. Mostly Lyman. $25 each (Lee one on the right, SOLD PENDING FUNDS, thanks Buzzard!). 3 left.

Mold handles

10) SOLD PENDING FUNDS Roundball mold. Unknown maker, marked 437. Unused, with handles. $25

RB mold

Another shot of it.

First I'll take it posted here get's it. I can knock a few bucks off each mold/handle if buying several. Consider trades for Heavyweight 45 pistol caliber molds from LBT or NEI, PM with offer. Thanks for looking!

Fireball,

I will take #2 bullett mold for 32 cal roundnose.

Rev

Fireball, The Lee mold handle on the far right(#6). How much for that one? I can get one from MidSouth (http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=0000690005), but if you are cheaper, I'll get it from you...

Buzzard

Fireball, The Lee mold handle on the far right(#6). How much for that one? I can get one from MidSouth (http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item.asp?sku=0000690005), but if you are cheaper, I'll get it from you...

Buzzard

Howdy Buzzard! Hows about $15 shipped for the handles on the right? Didn't know that style was Lee. 4 of the other 5 are Lyman, not sure on that last one. Sent ya a PM too, so let me know. Thanks!

All molds in excellent condition unless otherwise noted, I've not cast some of these so I'm relying on This website for some information. Some of the molds have been protected with a graphite moly spray (grey) this tends to make the bare steel look brown or possibly rusty, unless noted that just the way they show up in the pictures. Others have a heavy coating of rust preventative applied long ago. All prices include shipping.

1) 45 cal Gould Express hollowpoint casts out about 345 with wheelweights. I like this in my 86, very accurate out of my Browning. $75

Gould

Gould 1

2) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 32 cal roundnose. Lyman # 313249 listed as being 85 grains. I've not cast this mold. The blocks have been beat around and the sprue plate needs a new retaing screw(or several washers to snug up the sprue plate). The blocks mate up well though and they are snug on the locating pins. Looks like it will cast good bullets. The sprue plate looks good. $25

32 85 gr

3) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cal "Postell" 535gr Lyman #457132. Looks new, I have not cast this one. Favorite of the long range shooters. $55

Postell

Postell #

4) 44 cal 240 gr SWC 429421. The legendary "Keith style", excellent mold making a great bullet. I've gone to all 45's in handguns. $50

44 Keith

44 240

5) 45 cal 300 gr Lyman 457191. I've cast a few of these but have yet to get them lubed. Looks to be a nice mid range and/or hunting bullet. Mold was new when I bought it. $55

45 300

45 457191

6) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cal 400 gr Lyman 457643. I've cast a few of these but have yet to get them lubed. Looks to be a nice mid range and/or hunting bullert. Mold was new when I bought it. $55

45 400

45 457643

7) 50 cal 450gr Lyman 512138. I've not cast this one. Bought it on a whim when I was considering putting the Colt Lightning together as a 50 cal. Mold looks excellent. $65

50 450gr

50 512138

8) 38-55 145 gr. Lyman #37583. Perfect 38-55 long range side match gamer bullet! The bullet in the picture runs about .3785-.379 but I do not know what it was cast out of. The mold is missing the sprue plate stop pin. I simply closed it lined up and never bothered to replace it. Its been cast a bunch by someone, (see the sprue plate wear from knocking open), but the cavities and mating surfaces are excellent and the blocks are snug on the pins. I cast a few bullets years ago to see that it would work and then shortly thereafter was traded out of my only 38-55. $65

38-55

145 gr

38-55 sprue plate

9) Bullet mold handles. Mostly Lyman. $27 each ($15 for the Lee one, thanks Buzzard!). Specify which one by number, #1 on left, #2 2nd from left and so on.

Mold handles

10) Roundball mold. Unknown maker, marked 437. Unused, with handles. $27

RB mold

Another shot of it.

First I'll take it posted here get's it. I can knock a few bucks off each mold/handle if buying several. Consider trades for Heavyweight 45 pistol caliber molds from LBT or NEI, PM with offer. Thanks for looking!

Hey Fireball,

I will take numbers 5 and 7. Thanks

BUGGY O'

You got it Buzzard, sent ya PM.

Replied to your PM Long Gulch, thanks for the offer but I'm looking to trade for molds, not bullets. Thanks.

Fireball,

I got them today. They are great. Thanks

Rev

Archived