SASS Wire Forum

I think Badger has been in the sauce again... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

While you were out at the moonshine still, Dynamite and I were working at the range. We picked up almost three five-gallon buckets of shotgun wads. :o I swear those little suckers were breeding, multiplying like rabbits.

We have the cleanest range in the PNW -- there wasn't even a broken twig left on the ground. :) We're still a work in progress, but we've come a long way.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

SAY IT AINT SO, ....SAY IT AINT SO !!!!!:blink:

You did say re-upped, rat ??:unsure:

While you were out at the moonshine still, Dynamite and I were working at the range. We picked up almost three five-gallon buckets of shotgun wads. :o I swear those little suckers were breeding, multiplying like rabbits.

We have the cleanest range in the PNW -- there wasn't even a broken twig left on the ground. :) We're still a work in progress, but we've come a long way.

PROOF! PROOF! Proof is what we need.... pics of Okie w**king are the only way to proof it!!!! <_<

PROOF! PROOF! Proof is what we need.... pics of Okie w**king are the only way to proof it!!!! <_<

It does stretch the imagination. :blush: Pickin' wads is better than being snowed in. Y'all still got power? You must, since you are still posting.

It does stretch the imagination. :blush: Pickin' wads is better than being snowed in. Y'all still got power? You must, since you are still posting.

...we are very grateful for the power staying on so far...

...temp is going to -7 degrees or so tonight...

...still can't get down our road, snow drifts 4' high for about 100' or so....

...gotta get the little tractor running tomorrow...

...you gotta be recareful what you're signing when it comes to re-up papers!!!!

Archived