SASS Wire Forum

Turning 21 - you have to have a gun!

but seems that it's just to 'make a point' and not being taken seriously..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/01/sd-lawmakers-propose-mandating-gun-ownership-make-point-health-law/

GG ` :FlagAm:

but seems that it's just to 'make a point' and not being taken seriously..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/02/01/sd-lawmakers-propose-mandating-gun-ownership-make-point-health-law/

GG ` :FlagAm:

Why 21? Why not18 if they can vote and die for their country? Sounds like a great idea to me, either way.

I donno Forty Rod. We got 300 + million people now, about half of them are driving cars and look as what we got now. Give em all guns?

Might work if they made them understand that there are consequences to shooting people/things and punishment is severe and swift when you do. Naa, I doubt it would work under any circumstance.

I'll sell em but i only take Visalia Saddle Bucks~~Cuase they are backed by lead! :FlagAm::P

Ain't that right Gunner.

I'll sell em but i only take Visalia Saddle Bucks~~Cuase they are backed by lead! :FlagAm::P

Ain't that right Gunner.

Right with ya pard...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Might work if they made them understand that there are consequences to shooting people/things and punishment is severe and swift when you do. Naa, I doubt it would work under any circumstance.

It works in Kennasaw Georgia. Law there states that the head of the household must posses a firearm. They have about the lowest crime rate around.

I could go along with put them in the service of our country, that will give them a gun and a great foundation for becoming and adult. While maybe not everyone needs it, some do and it would be hard to weed out who does and who doesn't.. So, service to our country and get your own gun while you are there.

Archived