SASS Wire Forum

A picture from shoots around the country would be better

Oklahomabound

I think we need to suggest a change to the picture that is beside the statement "As Close As You Can Get To The Old West Short Of A Time Machine". We are about fantasy Cowboy Action Shooting a game, something fun, and period correct. The statement is fine, just change the picture!

And as a suggestion a group picture from shoots around the country would be great! Folks dressed correctly of course!

This is actually a serious suggestion since the time machine thing conveys the thought that I can go as I want not in costume.

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

My Brother-in -Law had a Delorean back in the 80s. It was the worst excuse for a sports car I ever drove ( I have owned plenty of them). Get rid of it; anything Western would be a great improvement! Just saying IMHO.

Hoss

I have a 17 year old student in one of my classes that claims he has a Delorean and he's pretty unimpressed with it.

I agree, by the way, put this one on the banner.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=the+time+machine&view=detail&id=065050CBB36FBCC2BFAFD9F2D317A293E01C44B3&first=31&FORM=IDFRIR&adlt=strict

The third BTTF movie was set in the Old West, 1885, and IIRC, there was a scene where the DeLorean had to be towed by a horse (horses?). That might be an ideal compromise picture.

Hi Folks,

Although, I think the original movie time machine is really cute, we are not in the Victorian era trying to go back. We are in the 21st century and the DeLorian is closer to something we would use. I did like the version with arrows in it better. It didn't seem so out of place then.

Guess I'm feeling like one of my heroes, Utah Bob, because I don't care that much.

Regards,

Allie Mo

The car doesn't bother me at all, I just don't pay attention, I come in to view the threads, looks like most of you are looking at the car, I'm just glad that SASS finally upgraded so we have some speed, I like the speed and I can even get on at night, before I couldn't view or even post after 4:00 pm central time, now I can

Now, I'm not impressed with the car either, but I can live with it, try not to let it bother you, this is the SASS wire where to post and view topics and to sell stuff on the classfieds or go to the saloon and visit.

Ok, had my say forever what it is worth

All for now JD Trampas

Archived