SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PENDING FUNDS DONT LOOK DONT LOOK

You are in luck! I came across a box of 500 200 gr. cast 45 Long Colt Round Nose Flat Point bullets that I was going to use for Wild Bunch, then changed my mind and went to 44sp. $60 shipped to the first honest cowboy who says that they will take 'em. Shipped to continental U.S. only. Bullets are sized at .451 and lubed with Blue Angel. Also, just found 500 45 acp 200 gr. semi-wad cutters that I don't need. $60 shipped.

THE 45 LONG COLT LONG NOSE FLAT POINTS ARE SOLD.

EVERYTHING IS SOLD.

ALL SOLD.

THERE AIN'T NO MORE.

NUTTIN HONEY.

NIL

NADA

Dear HRB-

A very kind and generous offer there Sir. Hopefully Marshall Grunt will take them since he has responded first. 45 Colt is all that me and the young one shoot but we are newcomers to SASS. Just joined last month. There are almost certainly more deserving members out there than me and Marshall Grunt is first of course.

In any case your offer is a good deed indeed. I will just sit on the sidelines and watch I guess.

Flatbush Kid

You are in luck! I came across a box of 500 200 gr. cast 45 Long Colt Round Nose Flat Point bullets that I was going to use for Wild Bunch, then changed my mind and went to 44sp. $60 shipped to the first honest cowboy who says that they will take 'em. Shipped to continental U.S. only. Bullets are sized at .451 and lubed with Blue Angel. Also, just found 500 45 acp 200 gr. semi-wad cutters that I don't need. $60 shipped.

BTT

Archived