SASS Wire Forum

WINTER RANGE

Hells Comin

Trip kinda sucks and near 2/3 of the miles down and ya still aint out of The Republic of Texas.

Cpt,

You must have been this way before. One thing for sure, I can see numerous changes in scenery from one side of Texas to the other. Trouble being, the best looking country I'll drive thru, is in Red River County....and it will look even better coming from the other direction when coming home. bb

WE got 8 comin' from down under!!

Myself & partner Kathouse Kelli (sorry Sweet Beulah..I'ma two timing you again!!! :wub: ) Ms Clancy, Constable Nelson, Rooster Cockburn, Joe Kid, & our Australian Territorial Governor Virgil Earp & his wife Alvery Sullivan Earp. :rolleyes:

We'll be there Weds & Thurs, some shootin' Fire & Ice, some going down to Tombstone.

Looking forward to catchin' up with ya once again. :)

Now I also have available a Non smoking suite, King Bed, at Studio 6 in Deer Valley from the 20 Feb to Feb 27 if anyone is still looking for some cheap accommodation. I got it at only $41.71 / night + taxes.

I'll keep it open for a few days more, & then I'll have to cancel it.

I can give you the confirmation number & name if interested.

Cheers

Jack.

Ah geeezzz Blackjack...........first Mad Mike tells me I gots ta bring lots of $$$$$$......now you tell me I should plan on rinse-in my lone undies............this shootin match just keeps gettin tougher and tougher...... :huh: hope I kin handle all this.........and shoot too...... :rolleyes:

WWW ( whos goin to look for his lone undies )

Howdy,

Arriving on th 9th for my first WR. (Shooting FCD..)

Going to Tombstone for the Hign Noon match and

then some sightseeing before Fire & Ice and WR...

Really looking forward to almost 3weeks in the states! :D

Angelo Siringo

Norway... (Europe)

Ah geeezzz Blackjack...........first Mad Mike tells me I gots ta bring lots of $$$$$$......now you tell me I should plan on rinse-in my lone undies............this shootin match just keeps gettin tougher and tougher...... :huh: hope I kin handle all this.........and shoot too...... :rolleyes:

WWW ( whos goin to look for his lone undies )

sorry WWW, but if you got to look for them you probably shouldn't be wearing them. you could always buy a new pair and do like the first lady says and turn them inside out to gain an extra day or two.

i'm here to help,

cbj

Cpt,

You must have been this way before. One thing for sure, I can see numerous changes in scenery from one side of Texas to the other. Trouble being, the best looking country I'll drive thru, is in Red River County....and it will look even better coming from the other direction when coming home. bb

Drove from Phoenix to Fort Benning Jan 73. Radiator froze in Pecos. Overheated on I20. Poured in Black Coffee. Made it to next exit some where in oil country.

stationed at Fort Polk many years driving from there to Phx.

Lived in Round Rock 1.5 years and El Paso 9.

Made the trip from Ft Polk to Lawton OK once and drove from Round Rock to DC. Have seen a bit of Texas

Drove by Winter Range today, the Saloon is really looking good . The outside is RED and the wood floor is almost done. I think Larsen will be to tried to post any pictures today. This think is HUGE!

Jackaroo,

I expected nothing less of you! But, while I knew about your partner Kelli does SHE know about me? :lol::lol::lol:

Hope to get an introduction....

Yikes!! Like you weren't fast enough already!

Hope to see ya there!

Good luck to all from Gateway Kid, Dominguez Red, and 3 Gun Griz. We'll be there on the 22nd.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Looking forward to seeing you again, maybe we will be on the same posse!

Your Pal,

Slick

Drove by Winter Range today, the Saloon is really looking good . The outside is RED and the wood floor is almost done. I think Larsen will be to tried to post any pictures today. This think is HUGE!

The last three days were a full court press to get her done. And she is! Here you go.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee241/pettifogger1/P1030359.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hedley & Mudflat,

I'm here wishing you both good luck. Sorry to hear about Nellie. I hope she didn't hurt herself shooting from her "hip". Hedley, glad to see you've come over to the Dark Side in a grand manner. Wish I were there to welcome you to my world (Frontiersman).

My pard "Little Italy" and I left Portland on the 16th and drove the 1300 miles. We are shooting CowTown, wild bunch and the main match.

I hauled some gear for my brother "Stump Town", my wife "Miss Behavin". they will fly in on the 23rd for Winter Range.

Looks to be good weather and good times!

Hee Haw!!

Dingo, Murphy and I will be getting to the range tomorrow, the 20th. We left NC on the 12th and stopped and saw some friends in Midland and then spent a couple of days in Tombstone. We shot with the Los Vaqueros today and had a great time. This will be our 2nd Winter Range and we can't wait.

We shoot 49er and L-49er. Can't wait to shoot. :)

Sixgun Sallie

Archived