All long gun match sounds cool!!!

Let's see, I got a pistol caliber rifle,

a Lever rifle in 38-55

a single shot in 38-55

a Trapdoor

An SXS no hammers

2 hammered SXS's

an 1887

Now how many of them can we fit into one match?

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Ah ... Cliffhanger.... can we talk?

It seems, based on the available evidence, which might be incomplete.... nevertheless, the Known Facts are flowing in a certain direction. Well, no offense, but it seems Awfully Likely that you are in fact, well, EVIL.

Not spandex-costume cape and sinister laugh evil, but, well, we suspect that you have a large collection of black cowboy hats and have been exploring the use of railroad tracks as mortgage refinancing devices....

Just thought you should know (as if you didn't already) :)

I have been putting on specialty matches for many years. There are those who come out once and never return. Then there are those who seem to show up just to see what falls out my black bag of stage magic.

I suspect, I will see you at the next CH match once it's schedules. So who is the evil one? Me or those who chose to keep showing up.

And I certainly do appreciate those who do come out to play. Gives reason enough to keep doing it.

Who is the EVIL one? Those who create the match, or those who keep showing up for it?

Well, gosh, I guess you got me there.

Guess I'm gonna need a new hat ....

Ah ... Cliffhanger.... can we talk?

It seems, based on the available evidence, which might be incomplete.... nevertheless, the Known Facts are flowing in a certain direction. Well, no offense, but it seems Awfully Likely that you are in fact, well, EVIL.

Not spandex-costume cape and sinister laugh evil, but, well, we suspect that you have a large collection of black cowboy hats and have been exploring the use of railroad tracks as mortgage refinancing devices....

Just thought you should know (as if you didn't already) :)

I am pretty sure it has moved into the spandex costume evil by now.. lol..

Who is the EVIL one? Those who create the match, or those who keep showing up for it?

Well, gosh, I guess you got me there.

Guess I'm gonna need a new hat ....

We are simply cowboy puppets under his control. I tell you he is OZ.. lol. behind he curtain.. lol

To set the record straight. The hat I have been wearing for the past 4+ years is brown with brown band.

But there were two black hats, two brown hats and a light gray hat. I have a new 11 year old hat I have only worn once. Can't remember what color it is. Won it at EoT Norco 2000.

If the black hat fits, .................................

All,

I don't think the color of a mans' hat is what you need to be lookin at, it's the color of his soul. I'm just sayin..... :lol:

Cliff Hanger,

Little Joe Knottright received the package yesterday. I have to tell you he had a very good time at the shoot. It was his 4th shoot ever, the first time with "The Holy Black" and a SxS. He loved the challenging stages, enjoyed being with everybody and was happy that he only missed 4 shots. He was and still is in Hog Heaven over this shoot.

He was VERY surprised about the contents in the package, the smile on his face stretched from ear to ear. His Mama (Joe Mama) was/is very proud, absolutely BEAMING with pride over the kind words.

Joe Mama feels very grateful to all the Cowboys and Cowgirls in this fine game we call SASS. She believes it is a very good influence on a young person to be around so many fine folks. I too am very grateful to have met all the wonderful people in this sport. Thanks to all of you, you know who you are. ;)

All,

I don't think the color of a mans' hat is what you need to be lookin at, it's the color of his soul. I'm just sayin..... :lol:

Cliff Hanger,

Little Joe Knottright received the package yesterday. I have to tell you he had a very good time at the shoot. It was his 4th shoot ever, the first time with "The Holy Black" and a SxS. He loved the challenging stages, enjoyed being with everybody and was happy that he only missed 4 shots. He was and still is in Hog Heaven over this shoot.

He was VERY surprised about the contents in the package, the smile on his face stretched from ear to ear. His Mama (Joe Mama) was/is very proud, absolutely BEAMING with pride over the kind words.

Joe Mama feels very grateful to all the Cowboys and Cowgirls in this fine game we call SASS. She believes it is a very good influence on a young person to be around so many fine folks. I too am very grateful to have met all the wonderful people in this sport. Thanks to all of you, you know who you are. ;)

Glad you folks had a good time. Little Joe is certainly a fine young man.

Marshall,

Please tell Little Joe that he can shoot with the Coffee Clan anytine. You on the otherhand need advance written approval.

He did a terrific job, and was a pleasure to shoot with.

Coffee

Marshall,

Please tell Little Joe that he can shoot with the Coffee Clan anytine. You on the otherhand need advance written approval.

He did a terrific job, and was a pleasure to shoot with.

Coffee

Little Joe has a home on Posse 2......

And

a lot of company ;)

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Archived