SASS Wire Forum

Replys when pictures sent from classified

Diamond Curly SASS#57086

I have had some items for sale on the classified and have forwarded requested pictures and most of the time nor responce at all. I had requested some pictures from a pard and after looking at them sent back a message that it was not what I was looking for but thank you for sending the pictures. The next thing I know is that he sent a message to another vendor who had also sent me pictures that I was just wasteing his time and that he should not even send me the requested pictures. This so called pard bad mouthed me without even opening up his messages from a week before to see that I has responded and decided not to purchase his goods. When you request pictures do you send a reply one way or the other or just forget about your request for pictures? There are not many real jerks on the wire but this guy sure went off the deep end. No, I will not share his name but am sure if you ask for pics and he sees you asking for more information from someone else he will forward a message to you as well. Just wondering! !

If I ask for photos, or even just more information, I always let the pard know that I received it. I also let him know whether or not I want the item. I figure this is just a common courtesy. I have never had anyone react like that. I figure most folks wouldn't. You git an odd one now and then. Takes all kinds I reckon.

Boondock

Howdy DC,

First if they didn't post pics shame on them, and when you request pics like anybody should before even thinking about buying anything, then people should do what is required to sell their items, I had a run in with a pard that did the same thing, I requested pics it wasn't I wanted he proceeded to get a little huffy, so I would not worry about it and drive on, and if anybody ask you are a stand up pard.

KK

I have had some items for sale on the classified and have forwarded requested pictures and most of the time nor responce at all. I had requested some pictures from a pard and after looking at them sent back a message that it was not what I was looking for but thank you for sending the pictures. The next thing I know is that he sent a message to another vendor who had also sent me pictures that I was just wasteing his time and that he should not even send me the requested pictures. This so called pard bad mouthed me without even opening up his messages from a week before to see that I has responded and decided not to purchase his goods. When you request pictures do you send a reply one way or the other or just forget about your request for pictures? There are not many real jerks on the wire but this guy sure went off the deep end. No, I will not share his name but am sure if you ask for pics and he sees you asking for more information from someone else he will forward a message to you as well. Just wondering! !

Guest Sheriff Pack Wolf, SASS #31917

Perhaps the best way to do it is to post the pictures in the add.

Then if they want more, or bigger pictures,..it will lessen the time spent, and the needless contacts. There are a lot of browsers there. I am one of them. I seldom ask for pictures without a due thanks however.

Just me. Who hates to go through the picture posting too.

Pack

Sounds like you ran across a rare jerk. Most pards on the classifides are very good to deal with.

Archived