SASS Wire Forum

Bring your UNCUT HAIR to EOT 2011 !

Long Jim Hancock

My sis Rocky Meadows has GRACIOUSLY volunteered to set up her Cowboy Barbershop at End Of Trail in order to raise donations for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel! B)

She'll be EXPECTING lots of un-kemp, rangey-looking cowboys to line up and get their

ears PROPERLY lowered. ;)

The barber chair will be open for business wednesday, thursday, and friday nights

during the match, right SMACK in the middle of town. :)

So here's a fun way to accomplish three important things on your bucket-list: Get a great haircut, pester Rocky, and donate to a worthy cause. :P

My sis Rocky Meadows has GRACIOUSLY volunteered to set up her Cowboy Barbershop at End Of Trail in order to raise donations for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel! B)

She'll be EXPECTING lots of un-kemp, rangey-looking cowboys to line up and get their

ears PROPERLY lowered. ;)

The barber chair will be open for business wednesday, thursday, and friday nights

during the match, right SMACK in the middle of town. :)

So here's a fun way to accomplish three important things on your bucket-list: Get a great haircut, pester Rocky, and donate to a worthy cause. :P

I'm hopin' to attend EOT this year,(After all, I only live a little ways up the road from there now) and I'll be glad to donate some $$ to the cause..

But no way in HE** am I lettin ANYONE cut my hair! (Not even Miz Rocky! :wub: ) :lol:

Glad to hear she's comin' to EOT though..Been wonderin' what happened to her! :)B)

I'm hopin' to attend EOT this year,(After all, I only live a little ways up the road from there now) and I'll be glad to donate some $$ to the cause..

But no way in HE** am I lettin ANYONE cut my hair! (Not even Miz Rocky! :wub: ) :lol:

Glad to hear she's comin' to EOT though..Been wonderin' what happened to her! :)B)

No one cuts my hair either. . . . get a shave instead. :) And enjoy "the view" :)

Long Jim, I can't make EOT, but I plan on attending the 2011 Convention. Will she be cutting hair at the Convention? I can always use a trim around the sides, I'm sorta bald on top.

Archived