SASS Wire Forum

Bring your UNCUT HAIR to END OF TRAIL 2011 !

Long Jim Hancock

My sis Rocky Meadows has GRACIOUSLY volunteered to set up her Cowboy Barbershop at End Of Trail in order to raise donations for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel! B)

She'll be EXPECTING lots of un-kemp, rangey-looking cowboys to line up and get their

ears PROPERLY lowered. ;)

The barber chair will be open for business wednesday, thursday, and friday nights

during the match, right SMACK in the middle of town.

So here's a fun way to accomplish three important things on your bucket-list: Get a great haircut, pester Rocky, and donate to a worthy cause. :P

I'm SHORE you can UP-GRADE your Tonsorial experience in proportion to your donation level Goody. :D

My sis Rocky Meadows has GRACIOUSLY volunteered to set up her Cowboy Barbershop at End Of Trail in order to raise donations for the Cowboy Memorial Chapel! B)

She'll be EXPECTING lots of un-kemp, rangey-looking cowboys to line up and get their

The barber chair will be open for business wednesday, thursday, and friday nights

So here's a fun way to accomplish three important things on your bucket-list: Get a great haircut, pester Rocky, and donate to a worthy cause. :P

By Golly I watched her ----------- I mean I watched her cut hair a Mule Camp one year, it was a sight ta behold. If I wuz going ta EOT I wouldn't get a haircut twine now an then.

RRR

I'm SHORE you can UP-GRADE your Tonsorial experience in proportion to your donation level Goody. :D

I'm thinking that EOT being right at the start of summer I might need my bikini line tightened up a mite. :blush:

I'm thinking that EOT being right at the start of summer I might need my bikini line tightened up a mite. :blush:

Goody darlin,

Okay on tightening up your bikini line, but no Brazilian like last year! :blink:

Red River Ray, my sweet, you are just too kind.....

I wish I was going, I might just have to have a special collection jar, something like "if $500 donated to the jar, Grizzly Dave will let Miss Rocky shave his beard"

Then again, my face hasn't seen the light of day in 30 years, I'm not sure what's under the beard any more!

Grizz

If ever there was a time I might seriously consider poking my own eyes out, this is it! :o

I'm thinking Rocky might consider lots of alcohol... both taken internally and applied topically! ;)

Regards, TJH

• 2 weeks later...

For some the Cowboys, just put you hair in a bag and bring it to her...I'm sure she can do a great job on...

Texas Lizard

• 3 months later...

Just a RE-minder that EOT and the Che Rockeforde Tonsorial Parlour .... ;)

is only mere DAZE away! ^_^

Archived