SASS Wire Forum

The Smoky Mountain Shootout

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geewillickers!!

Jest one week from today Harley will be leading us thru the final setup for the Shoot-Out. Sure am getting excited to see old pards and make some new friends. Y'all get that ammo loaded, the guns cleaned and yer clothes packed. Look forward to seeing y'all.

Vaya con Dios,

Keystone

P.S. Hope the weather is good this weekend so I can try out my new black powder loads for shooting FCGF against the dynamic duo of Jackalope Jasper & the Judge.

One week from now we will be telling lies at the Double Tree Watering Hole. Weather is shaping up nicely, and we are still taking apps. Come on down

Well,

Jest one week from today the sound of gunfire, the ringing of steel, the smell of gunpowder and smiling faces is predicted. Main matches begin next Friday and continue on Saturday. Fast Harley's stages will be outstanding and you can take that to the bank. Look forward to having y'all join us at the Shoot-Out.

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

For those that are not totally about the shooting,we have a very nice facility at the Oak Ridge

Convention Center. Here you can browse the many vendors in comfort.

Also,there are best dressed awards in several categorys,so wear your finery for the banquet.

I hear the saloon girls may return this year.

Just a few days,now.

Harley.

5 days and counting, if you still want to come shoot with us but have not sent in your app, please let me know and we will get you signed up on a promise of "the check is in the mail."

-

If you are coming, please be aware of traffic enforcment camaras in Oak Ridge. They have both speeding and red light camaras that will mail you a letter asking for a $50 donation if you get your picture taken :)These camaras are well marked but one of them is in the area of the Civic Center where we have our vendors. Easist thing is to not speed :rolleyes:

Ditto on that Tombstone.

The only SAFE place to break the speed limits in Oak Ridge will be at the SMSO ("The ShootOut").

And I gots a feeling that a few speed limits will be put to the test on those stages by Fast Harley.

..........Widder

Thumb startin ta twitch! A BIG grin startin ta show!

RRR

And the charcoal is on the grill ready to light up and cook them dangedolehotdogs! YEEHAW

See ya Thursday!

..........Widder

much as I hate tu give up, Ize taint gonna make it.... :huh: sure wish y'all a grate time...see ya's at Hooten.

Pretty boy Coolpepper :)

much as I hate tu give up, Ize taint gonna make it.... :huh: sure wish y'all a grate time...see ya's at Hooten.

Pretty boy Coolpepper :)

OMAA you gotta come!

Widout one sane in da bunch we's is doomed

RRR

Culpepper and sane in the same sentance...nope aint going to go there. Culpepper you will be missed by some maybe even most :lol:

See you down the trail, hate you are going to miss the first few we will be attending. The next one may be the open unless you show up somewhere unexpectedly...is that a word?

Maybe someone at KY State will have our shooters book where Pretty Boy Culpepper makes his first appearance in cartoon type

RRR, have not seen the Duece caravan but the Northen detectors are going off like crazy. Figured we was getting one of them Tsunami things.

Tombstone:

are those twin Geesha girls (that own that massage parlor down on the highway) still coming to meet RRR.

Last time I talked to them, they both said they wanted to come and meet the 'vamous Wed Wiver Way'.

Hey, I don't make this stuff up. This is a true story!

..........Widder

The train is a leaving on Wed. morning 6am sharp. Uncle Johnny don't give no slack when it comes to departure time. Lightning Wayne usually sleeps the first couple of hours cause he ain't used to getttin up that early, trouble is he's usually the first driver :wacko: Doc Noper's been dry firing like a mad man. Me, well I've been eating peanut butter moon pies and drinking beer getting warmed up to face RRR.

Well Yeehaa Gunfighters,

A good field of gunfighters is being assembled for the Shoot-Out. Many are Jedi Gunfighters as well. Now, ware's dat Buck D. Law et? Did not see him on the list. Buck, tis ya commin to da Shoot-Out? Also, herd dat KK might make da show. Ware's KK?

Hasta Luego,

Keystone

I'm comin' and hell's comin' with me............................................................................Well, actually Sugah is coming with me, but that sounds about as tough as Andy Kaufman bragging about wrestling women twice his size. :D

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!

The train is a leaving on Wed. morning 6am sharp. Uncle Johnny don't give no slack when it comes to departure time. Lightning Wayne usually sleeps the first couple of hours cause he ain't used to getttin up that early, trouble is he's usually the first driver :wacko: Doc Noper's been dry firing like a mad man. Me, well I've been eating peanut butter moon pies and drinking beer getting warmed up to face RRR.

Halarious! :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder (hey, those Geesha twins call me WREEDOE) I don't make this stuff up, ya know.

Buck, I am sure the apps are in the mail, you and Sugah are signed up, we may not be able to update the shooters list on the web since it is crunch time this week. We are heading over on Tuesday for the first load of supplies, moving in on Wednesday with Lady T and Ruger the wonder dog.

If you have sent in your apps but are not on the shooters list drop me an email and we will make sure you are on a posse come Friday.

Safe travels to everyone. See you all in a few days

Mose and Bella,

glad to see your gona make this trip. I think you will REALLY like this match.

Be ready to run and gun with some great stage designs and scenerios. Fast Harley does a top notch job in setting these stages.

And don't forget.....its a TOTAL TIME match.

Have a safe trip and I'll see you Thursday my friend.

..........Widder

Guest Sugah

I'm comin' and hell's comin' with me............................................................................Well, actually Sugah is coming with me, but that sounds about as tough as Andy Kaufman bragging about wrestling women twice his size. :D

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!

Actually........Buck is coming with me!

Sugah

Here is the address for the Oak Ridge Civic Center were you will need to register on Thursday in a school zone with speed cameras present

1403 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN 37830

Here is the address for the range, look for the sign and watch out for the photo cameras

2625 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge, TN 37830

GPS Coordinates: 35° 59' 14.00" N 84° 19' 30.90" W

RRR,

This is JUDGE. Yazoo would not be this MEAN to YOU!!! (She LOVES you in CHAPS!!!)

Peanut Butter Moon Pie's and Beer. I REALLY know what Deuce means. Cuz you do love them so.

Since you ain't comin' to Georgia I gues you gonna hafta buy me a couple of Widder's Hot Dogs plus you know you gonna hafta hold ol' Deuce down an force him to eat a few (dozen) just so you might have a chance to whup the boy.

We will be there lookin' fer ya on Thursday. (Please have your chaps on. )

Judge

Deuce,

Don't forget my bullets.

Here is the address for the Oak Ridge Civic Center were you will need to register on Thursday in a school zone with speed cameras present

1403 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge, TN 37830

Here is the address for the range, look for the sign and watch out for the photo cameras

2625 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge, TN 37830

GPS Coordinates: 35° 59' 14.00" N 84° 19' 30.90" W

Thanks friend.

RRR

RRR,

This is JUDGE. Yazoo would not be this MEAN to YOU!!! (She LOVES you in CHAPS!!!)

Peanut Butter Moon Pie's and Beer. I REALLY know what Deuce means. Cuz you do love them so.

Since you ain't comin' to Georgia I gues you gonna hafta buy me a couple of Widder's Hot Dogs plus you know you gonna hafta hold ol' Deuce down an force him to eat a few (dozen) just so you might have a chance to whup the boy.

We will be there lookin' fer ya on Thursday. (Please have your chaps on. )

Judge

Deuce,

Don't forget my bullets.

Thats a good d zert adder a full meal of sardeens wid mustard sauce. By golly that'll give ya

tha jet boost from behind if ye wuz ta need it.

RRR

Archived