SASS Wire Forum

The Smoky Mountain Shootout

Fast Harley,SASS#34953

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996, on 12 March 2011 - 06:37 AM, said:

what bullets?

You know what bullets. .44 165gr. 5k

and, 'Judge who?'

..........Widder

You know who now that you are out of hibernation. Maybe your mind is wanderin'!!!

Judge

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around here there is only one Judge that I know of, he shoots black powder, GF or Dualist, has a wonderful wife :wub: and runs with the Hole in the Bar Gang. B)

Everyone know who we are talking about when we say "Here comes the Judge" :)

We got our shooters list updated, closing in on 100 with 4 weeks to go. Send in your Appalacations ASAP. Plenty of room still.

SMSO Shooters list

We got Lady T's Wanted card today, what a neat idea, thank you.....any good cheap clean nice hotels still available? nede awl tha info i can git to to inflewince Sweet Addy....

Cheyenne

Cheyenne, for a man of your means I would suggest some resort or maybe the Hyatt :rolleyes: but most of us are staying at the Double Tree,(has a watering hole) or right across the street is the Days Inn, Both are listed on the SMSO webpage

Days Inn - $59.00

Reservations must be received by 03/16/2011

206 S. Illinois Ave.

Oak Ridge, TN 37830

865-483-5615

Pet fee: $15/night

I will make sure Lady T see's you post about her cards. Sure do hope you can make it up.

More App's everyday, everyone welcome. Range is a few miles from Down Town and about 10 miles from a rather large shopping center Called Turkey Creek. I think they have about everything a person could want.

Ray told me he 'hopes' to come and maybe even shoot GF.

Me also thinks he might show up and check out the competition before he choose ladies modern. :D:D:D

Whatever category he chooses will be fine with me. I just like the old feller and really enjoy shootin with em.

Come on over the mountain Ray, I'll buy ya a hotdog and cold Pepsi.

..........Widder

Aw He** !!! He will probably come up with some excuse or another. Just like he did with Ga. State. I sure hope he comes though that way he can buy me a cold drink!!!

Deuce,

Do you remember my bullets NOW??

Judge

widder,

Glad you rolled over and got out of the cave last Saturday. To bad a FLAME THROWER GF'r whooped ya.

Aw He** !!! He will probably come up with some excuse or another. Just like he did with Ga. State. I sure hope he comes though that way he can buy me a cold drink!!!

Deuce,

Do you remember my bullets NOW??

Judge

widder,

Glad you rolled over and got out of the cave last Saturday. To bad a FLAME THROWER GF'r whooped ya.

Hey Judge,

that was a GOOD Jedi Flame Throwin GFer what whooped me.

But considerin I ain't seen my shadow in 4 months, I'm happy with the results.

..........Widder

OBKB, Three cut and I are a commin! I'll call days Inn tamarie. Print off app tanite!

Sumbody tell Calvin ta stock up on likker! I hep pay fer it when I git dar.

As fer as tha Road Runner goes (DUNCE), I'm a settin here wid boff feet swelled up wid da GOUT. But In tha famous werds of tha DUKE (THE COWBOYS)(JUST SOO's DUNCE WOOD NO WHAT MOVIE)

On my WORST day I could still beat tha HELL outta ya! :o Gunfighter style! Ye havin any of it????? LADIES MODERN HuH :angry:

Sign me up fer what ever tha Dunce decides ta shoot. :P

RRR

OBKB, Three cut and I are a commin! I'll call days Inn tamarie. Print off app tanite!

Sumbody tell Calvin ta stock up on likker! I hep pay fer it when I git dar.

As fer as tha Road Runner goes (DUNCE), I'm a settin here wid boff feet swelled up wid da GOUT. But In tha famous werds of tha DUKE (THE COWBOYS)(JUST SOO's DUNCE WOOD NO WHAT MOVIE)

On my WORST day I could still beat tha HELL outta ya! :o Gunfighter style! Ye havin any of it????? LADIES MODERN HuH :angry:

Sign me up fer what ever tha Dunce decides ta shoot. :P

RRR

Why does it always come down to name calling with you? I suggest you stop eating lard like it's ice cream, it might help the gout. I'll shoot ladies modern with ya any day. If that means you are gonna whup me shoting gunfighter and I'm gonna shoot cowboy then unless you plan on getting on a posse made of mostly deaf and blind folk I'll take that bet.

RRR, looking forward to seeing you again. I will buy you a drink at the watering hole first time I see you, tell Three Cut I promise I will not run the clock for him this time :rolleyes:

The list will be updated weekly as our webmaster is working about every day.

I cant believe you all are going to push the GF's. (Please stay away from the Outlaws, I have enough trouble staying around the top as it is. With T-Bone giving lessons everytime I see him.

Next month partners

Three Cut, it is not that I would not love to run the clock for you, its just that I dont think we will be on the same posse this time :lol:

It was great getting to know you in NC and I hope to bend an elbow with you next month. I have gotten to drink a little of that lemon aid of Copperhead Joe's with Ray and looking forward to doing the same with you and RRR in the future

This is a match I really want to make someday but my trial schedule makes this year out of the question unless a miracle happens. Maybe next year. Hope to see most of you at Possum Trot.

We got Lady T's Wanted card today, what a neat idea, thank you.....any good cheap clean nice hotels still available? nede awl tha info i can git to to inflewince Sweet Addy....

Cheyenne

Well, hey there, Pretty Boy!

Glad you got the card...I have a blast with that service!

Try your best to stay at the DoubleTree...it definitely has the evening entertainment in the bar/lounge area! But there are other hotels right across the street or down at the corner. Check www.smssgazette.com for the info (click on the Outlaw for info).

I hope to see you and your Sweet Addy here. I want to meet the woman who puts up with you! :D

Oh, and I just finished up most of the Smoky Mountain Shoot-Out Shooter's Book, and to borrow a line from BTK..."I'll make ya famous." :rolleyes::lol:

Well now, not sure iffn I kin make it, but wit awl thes tawk of sum mitey beeg fellurs wuntin tu play GF,,,,hmmmmmm we'll see huse got tha gahounas to trie et,,,,,

This sounds lak mor phun thin EOT......

cheyenne

Hey, RRR! Did you get your app in the mail today? You did say you were going to print it off last night. We'd love to see you back at the Shoot-Out-it has been a while.

Cheyenne, all you have to do is get on 75 North and set the cruise control. Everything you could possible need while at the Shoot-Out is within 15 minutes-range to hotels to restaurants to Convention Center. Only thing that would take a little longer is the shopping district referred to as Turkey Creek. Couldn't ask for more convenient.

Shucks,

I got spoooooked when I saw there was gona be more than 1 GF. :D:D:D

Hey Shy-Ann, Fast Harley is a top notch GF and stage designer. This match will have stages where ALL categories will be able to 'let it rip'.

Plus 2 more intangibles that you don't get in every big match: BIG targets at just the right distances (not to close, not to far) and of course.....TOTAL TIME!

Southern hospitality at its finest.

Oh yea, as a side note: while talking with Korupt Karl yesterday, he also indicated that there is a slight possibility that he will try to make this match. He's checking his schedule.

Would love to see you both. This match would sure help make this a memorable 2011 year for both of you.

..........Widder

Last Kiss, they might be more intimidated if they had to shoot Ladies GF. :)

Tarantula Jack: very good to hear from you and glad you're gona make this trip. This ShootOut will probably be the best. And yes, 'The Posse' wouldn't be the same without you.

I talked to a good friend today name Boozy Creek and he has sent his appl. He's a good shooter, hard worker and real fine feller.

The numbers are growing fast.

I told Keystone during lunch today that I was getting 'antzie'. This ShootOut and warmer weather is just the ticket to get me perked up and roarin to go.

Have a safe trip from Memphis. I think a few of your Memphis pards are also signed up.

See ya SOOOOOOON!

..........Widder

Hey, RRR! Did you get your app in the mail today? You did say you were going to print it off last night. We'd love to see you back at the Shoot-Out-it has been a while.

Nice lady I done wrote da check an sealed da en va lope! Will mail it tomorrow.

Would have mailed it today but I went to tha range an practiced live fire all day! feet are still swelled but I didn't haft ta run none, Tryin ta stay ahead of those who are just DRYFIRING.

RRR

Still wurkun awn et...... :unsure:

cheyenne

Archived