SASS Wire Forum

Hadley Eyecups

Willy B.SASS#26902

Howdy Folks

I picked up a really nice mid range soule sight for one of my rifles but found the previous owner liked a really large apreture, So large that I can't focus on the front sight. I was thinking that instead of getting another fixed apreture for the sight I might just get an adjustable Hadley Cup. I guess there are several different makers out there but I was looking at Lee Shavers in particular. Has anybody used this one and how did you like it?.

Thanks

Willy B'

Howdy Folks

I picked up a really nice mid range soule sight for one of my rifles but found the previous owner liked a really large apreture, So large that I can't focus on the front sight. I was thinking that instead of getting another fixed apreture for the sight I might just get an adjustable Hadley Cup. I guess there are several different makers out there but I was looking at Lee Shavers in particular. Has anybody used this one and how did you like it?.

Thanks

Willy B'

I have two of them on a C Sharps and a Browning. Really like them and they are well made. Highly recommend them.

Thanks Tarheel

That's what I wanted to hear, I knew that Lee Shaver had a great reputation for quality but I just wanted to double check

with someone that used the Eyecup.

Willy B'

I have one, and had to make sure that it would work. The thread pitch, as stated earlier, it critical. Worked with the vendor to verify that it would fit my rear site.

No looking back.

Excellent product.

Oklahoma Dee

I have one, and had to make sure that it would work. The thread pitch, as stated earlier, it critical. Worked with the vendor to verify that it would fit my rear site.

No looking back.

Excellent product.

Oklahoma Dee

Just to repeat what others have already said, the thread pitch is different for different sight brands, so make certain that you order the right model for your model sight.

Pards

Thanks for all the info, I already used a pitch gauge on the threads, It's a 10-32 so thats not a problem, But thanks for reminding me.

I'll be ordering a eyecup from Lee today.

Willy B'

Archived