SASS Wire Forum

Prayers needed please.

Granny Annie SASS #37063

Just received word today that my friend Moonpie is suffering from serious liver and kidney problems. She is R. C. Lakota's wife and T. A. Spur's sister. They are from Minnesota. The outlook is not favorable. Please keep her and their family in your prayers.

Again,I fail to understand why this stuff happens to the best of folks!!!!!!!!!

LORD GOD, I ask that you touch this dear lady, first with your healing touch, and then with your Holy Spirit that gives peace and comfort that only is available thru you. Touch her family as well and comfort them as they travel thru this rough time. Give her Drs wisdom and may the meds they give her work as they are meant to. My desire LORD is that you would chase this illness from her body, but LORD most of all that your perfect will be done in her life, and in those around her as well.

in Jesus precious name, amen and amen

Prayers up from texas.

My prayers are with her.

Dear Lord above all things known and all things loved I pray that you will aid these people and help them in overcoming the illness within them. I pray that you will watch over and protect them from all evil guiding them to stay together in the of both love and family.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be so open about something like this, but I've been many places on this thing that they call the internet and so far here I've met some of the finer folks, folks from times past who choose to follow "The Old Ways." As some folks would say both men and women with "True Grit." I pray that God will once again watch over and protect these folks in their time of need and once more watch over all the cowboys choosing to protect and promote the values that I hold dear.

Well...er...Amen and Vayan con Dios amigos.

Shamrock Sis here (Moonpie's sister-in-law). Big thanks to everybody for the prayers and thoughts. The latest info we got yesterday is that they are going to fly Moonpie from Fargo, ND to Minneapolis to an evaluation facility to see if she is a candidate for a liver transplant. Please keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks again for all the prayers and please keep them coming.

Shamrock Sis and T.A. Spurs

it is not for us to ask why but to have faith, but our faith can sure be tested when good folks have such a turn of events. I will round them prayer wagons up here in Texas and pray for a favorable outcome. Please keep us updated

Prayers up for a good outcome.

~EE Taft~

It breaks my heart to let you all know that Moonpie passed away this afternoon. It is her 64th birthday.

Thank you for all your prayers for her and please keep her family in your prayers.

She was a good friend and I know she will be missed by many. I'm sorry, but I just can't write anymore right now.

It's good to see so many willing to pray when asked. I add my prayers for Moonpie's restoration and for her eternal salvation.

Load please take her in your loving arms and hold her, We know she is with you and our prayers or for the ones that are here and hope you can fill the hole in their heart that she left.

Archived