SASS Wire Forum

Shot a Lightning today that actually worked

Korupt Karl

I was finishing the last stage of the day and a fellar named Deadeye Dallas said "When you are done shooting I got a Lightnin for ya to shoot". I've wanted to shoot one of them things and I heard tell that Dallas had worked out the kinks. I'm here to tell you that I shot it twice without a problem. Then Cheyenne Culpepper shot it a couple of times. Hell, you can even slam fire it. I don't know what he did to it, but it works. I watched Larry Earp shoot it all day for six stages without a hickup....in fact he shot clean.

He said he put the details on Marauder's website. Now that Dallas can slick one of these....might have to have one....lol.

KK

I was finishing the last stage of the day and a fellar named Deadeye Dallas said "When you are done shooting I got a Lightnin for ya to shoot". I've wanted to shoot one of them things and I heard tell that Dallas had worked out the kinks. I'm here to tell you that I shot it twice without a problem. Then Cheyenne Culpepper shot it a couple of times. Hell, you can even slam fire it. I don't know what he did to it, but it works. I watched Larry Earp shoot it all day for six stages without a hickup....in fact he shot clean.

He said he put the details on Marauder's website. Now that Dallas can slick one of these....might have to have one....lol.

KK

================================================

Dallas has my Taurus T-bolt right now, and I'm eagerly anticipating getting it back.

Archived