SASS Wire Forum

Blood Washed, Spittoon, Manatee, Max,.....

Widder, SASS #59054

Heard a good rumor this afternoon that your ole buddy KK went and whooped up on a bunch of GFer's today while down in Florida. And of course, he was shootin GF also.

You fellers better not let ye guard down or he'll come back to Indiana and put a 'Gator' whoopin on everybody. Atleast that's how I heard the rumor. :o:o:o

just sayin.

..........Widder

Guess wo his coach is........

Cheyenne

Hey Widder,

Ya already heard Manatee say he wadn scared of no loudshirt old Man. That was a goodun....Hehee.

I'm so not scared of him, I'm contemplatin on goin to that sunshine state,lookin him an his coach up an puttin a woopin on them down there. and now it's Your turn Mr. Spittoon O'Tool.

Oh K.Karl, proud of ya, good shootin ...........

Blood Washed

Hey Hoosier Bandit.

Korupt Karl resides in Indiana.....most of the time.

Sometimes, he goes down to Florida to spend some of his money, visit a couple girl friends, get him a fresh supply of Cuban cigars and basically hangs out at biker clubs.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyhow, he also shoots Gunfighter style in our game. He's world famous for his loud shirts, toughness and speed in our game.

Soooo, he drifts down to Florida and whoops up on their Gunfighters during the winter months and when it gets warm, he heads back to Indiana (the only state where his picture isn't place on the post office wall) and takes care of business on the Cowboy range up there.

You'll know when he's coming back. Local authorities issue curfews for women, children and small animals. :o

All in all, he's a great Pard.

..........Widder

You two deserve each other, CP.

I ain't worried about KK atall. Been a long time since I got whupped by an old man in a loud shirt.

Hey, Greg.....good to see ya on the wire. Had a fun shoot today. Lots of movement, lots of hollarin and laughin.....the other six GF had more trainwrecks than me or must of dropped guns or somethin...I know Cypress Sam was trying to put Jedi mind tricks on his entire posse....Enjoying the shootin....it was in the 70's today and sunny.

Shot at Howey In The Hills, Florida today at their Deadwood shoot...Ole Glory, Greta Dee and the crew put on a good shoot and good eats. I wish you guys were a couple of hours closer.

KK.

Heard a good rumor this afternoon that your ole buddy KK went and whooped up on a bunch of GFer's today while down in Florida. And of course, he was shootin GF also.

You fellers better not let ye guard down or he'll come back to Indiana and put a 'Gator' whoopin on everybody. Atleast that's how I heard the rumor. :o:o:o

just sayin.

..........Widder

I better start practicing! Good job Korupt Karl.

Spittoon

I suspect that Karl is in Fla simply as a result of getting confused driving home one day. I think there's a pool up here on how long it will take him to find his way home.

I think I've shot gunfighter about five times in my whole life, but at Piqua in November, I beat Karl and Wilbur beat us both! :o I will say that Karl has left himself ample room for improvement.

I better start practicing! Good job Korupt Karl.

Spittoon

You'd best git yer game face on - ah'm comin' ta IBPG an got nuttin' but revenge on mah mind!

CR

Guess wo his coach is........

Cheyenne

it ain't me neither. I did give him some SG pointers and I think it helped him alittle. CP, your a brave man. :lol::lol:

..........Widder

Buffy; Beatin me ain't nothin to be braggin about....lol. I guess I might have turned right instead of left....it's 75 today and sunny....how is it up there?

Cowboy Rick; Look forward to seeing you at the Indiana Black Powder Shoot in May.

Toon: Practice beatin Blood Washed.

Doc; I need a bright yellow shirt.....

Widder: You are damn good at stirrin the pot....now I have to practice.

KK

It's been awhile since I've been on the Wire, but I'm glad to hear that Karl is back in action and hasn't softened up any since having some health issues. KK is a good cowpoke (even with the loud shirts) and good competition in the GF category. It's always a pleasure to posse up and shoot together and I hope he gives them Florida boys a taste of the Midwest Region, Gunfighters in action. KK, I hope to see you on down the trail again soon. Adios.

Me and The Salt Creek Kid would love to get together with you guys sometime and shoot...something. I would really like to see the gunfighter style. Where bouts you guys git er done? We have been ta Thunder Valley in Southern In. and met a bunch of fine pards. Definately will be headin back thar. Tryin to figer schedules out.

Thunder Valley closed up shop in 2010. Try Knob Creek down in Kentucky on the first Sunday of the month or Pleasant Valley on the second weekend of the month.

Go to: http://www.sassnet.com/clubs/index.php for more information on clubs in Indiana, Kentucky, etc.

Come on by any time. All the pards in this area would be glad to show you the ropes.

Buffy; Beatin me ain't nothin to be braggin about....lol. I guess I might have turned right instead of left....it's 75 today and sunny....how is it up there?

Cowboy Rick; Look forward to seeing you at the Indiana Black Powder Shoot in May.

Toon: Practice beatin Blood Washed.

Doc; I need a bright yellow shirt.....

Widder: You are damn good at stirrin the pot....now I have to practice.

KK

I got a bright, obnoxious, only a guy like you could like yaller shirt! Guess where I got it?

Hey Hoosier Bandit.

Korupt Karl resides in Indiana.....most of the time.

Sometimes, he goes down to Florida to spend some of his money, visit a couple girl friends, get him a fresh supply of Cuban cigars and basically hangs out at biker clubs.

:lol::lol::lol:

Anyhow, he also shoots Gunfighter style in our game. He's world famous for his loud shirts, toughness and speed in our game.

Soooo, he drifts down to Florida and whoops up on their Gunfighters during the winter months and when it gets warm, he heads back to Indiana (the only state where his picture isn't place on the post office wall) and takes care of business on the Cowboy range up there.

You'll know when he's coming back. Local authorities issue curfews for women, children and small animals. :o

All in all, he's a great Pard.

..........Widder

Widder, you continue to get me in trouble. I don't smoke cigars anymore and as for the girlfriends, my wife doesn't know...and you misunderstood the biker thing....I said I was riding my bike for exercise.....and my coach for the day (Cheyenne Culpepper)....I think he has given up on me. I have been going to nursing homes to pick up dates....thems the ones that can't run or wheel their chairs too fast....and I do stay away from the post office as they put up a terrible likeness of me in their wanted posters.

I have a lot of pards and pardettes down here that are fun to shoot with but I miss you guys from up north. Enjoy the winter....I know I will. I plan to shoot every weekend that I can at Ruskin, Myaaka, Ft Lauderdale, Punta Gorda and anywhere else that is within a couple of hours.

Y'all take care.

KK

KK,

some of these fellers don't know it but I'm gona share your little secret:

KK is an International type of guy. You could say he's an International Playboy.

James Bond ain't got nothing on ole KK.

Anyhow, Karl is considering changing his alias to: Korupt Karl, 008-Ball.

..........Widder

I had fun shooting with KK at the Deadwood match this past weekend. He cleaned my clock royally. I guess I shouldn't have used the long barreled .45's, the Taurus Lightning rifle and the single barrel shotgun. (Taurus worked, I just couldn't shoot it very well!)

I was also upset that on the second stage of the day I invoked the "Force" of the Jedi against Wiggly-Down-Yonder. Being inexperienced in the use of the Force, I must have overdone it somehow because Wiggly had a loaded pistol fall out of his holster for no reason at all (he can't run that fast and was going from the starting position to his staged rifle). I apologized profusely to him and offered to give myself a Spirit of the Game penalty for improper use of the Force. He wouldn't have it though, changed his alias and continued the shoot for no score under a new alias (with the blessings of the match director.)

I'll be practicing dry firing the Force in my garage in preparation for the rematch with KK in Ft Lauderdale in a couple of weeks. The Force is powerful and must be used carefully!

Widder - I don't know anything about this international stuff - 008 and the like. I'm just a poor country boy trying to eek out a meager existence in the big city.

I had fun shooting with KK at the Deadwood match this past weekend. He cleaned my clock royally. I guess I shouldn't have used the long barreled .45's, the Taurus Lightning rifle and the single barrel shotgun. (Taurus worked, I just couldn't shoot it very well!)

I was also upset that on the second stage of the day I invoked the "Force" of the Jedi against Wiggly-Down-Yonder. Being inexperienced in the use of the Force, I must have overdone it somehow because Wiggly had a loaded pistol fall out of his holster for no reason at all (he can't run that fast and was going from the starting position to his staged rifle). I apologized profusely to him and offered to give myself a Spirit of the Game penalty for improper use of the Force. He wouldn't have it though, changed his alias and continued the shoot for no score under a new alias (with the blessings of the match director.)

I'll be practicing dry firing the Force in my garage in preparation for the rematch with KK in Ft Lauderdale in a couple of weeks. The Force is powerful and must be used carefully!

Widder - I don't know anything about this international stuff - 008 and the like. I'm just a poor country boy trying to eek out a meager existence in the big city.

I like the humble twist....looks good on you. Course, everything looks good on you. ....as for the Jedi Mind Tricks...ya gotta be careful. I talk with Widder at least three times a week and he's been given me lessons on mind tricks.....and there's a lot of room in my head for additional info.....lol. I did like Quigley's new alias....

KK

Buffy; Beatin me ain't nothin to be braggin about....lol. KK

When you consider that I disclosed that Wilbur beat us both I don't think you can say I was bragging. :(

I should have said that I came in second in Gunfighter behind Lassiter and you came in second in Senior Gunfighter behind Wilbur. :P

Guys this was back a coupla pages so I thought I'd bring it back to the front so's youse could keep jawin' at each other. I find it quite entertainin'.

Karl, ya gave up the cigars, didja give up the bourbon?

Yeah, After the stroke thing, I've quit cigars and booze. I have an ocassional glass of red wine, but that's it.

KK

Archived