SASS Wire Forum

Paging Nate Kiowa Jones: Lost my stock screw

Bramble Mountain Buzzard

Help, After having the stock off my 92 Rossi for a couple months to work on the action, I now have it back together minus the stock screw. After cleaning off the desk, still no can find. Can you help me find another. I don't think it makes any difference, but the Serial number is K1178xx and is 38/357 caliber.

Thanks, Buzzard

If you miss him here , you can go to his site and leave him a message and what you need. I am going to see him tomorrow taking a 92 to him.

Help, After having the stock off my 92 Rossi for a couple months to work on the action, I now have it back together minus the stock screw. After cleaning off the desk, still no can find. Can you help me find another. I don't think it makes any difference, but the Serial number is K1178xx and is 38/357 caliber.

Thanks, Buzzard

His number is:(409)984-5473

I had lost two screws for my Rossi last year. Those Brazilians used standard screws, not metric, in my 1990's era rifle (not sure about newer rifles). Screws from an original '92 were tried and proven to fit perfectly. I ordered replacements from Numrich (www.e-gunparts.com) for small change. They went right in and got me to shooting right away.

Hi Bram,

Sentcha a PM

I had lost two screws for my Rossi last year. Those Brazilians used standard screws, not metric, in my 1990's era rifle (not sure about newer rifles). Screws from an original '92 were tried and proven to fit perfectly. I ordered replacements from Numrich (www.e-gunparts.com) for small change. They went right in and got me to shooting right away.

Some of the win screws will work but most don't, the stock screw for one.

Archived