SASS Wire Forum

Remington .44 with Holster and Bowie

Hoot'n Heidi

Hey Pards, Hoot'n Heidi here. Yep, I've been at the corn squeezn's again and you know what that means...CRAZY deals! (BURP) Excuse me! What I have here is a slightly used big, heavy Remington 1858 .44 Revolver, brass frame, almost new, beautiful and shines like gold. Plus, you will also receive a hand-made leather, open top holster (no belt) that I had made in Mexico City and a big razor sharp Bowie knife. A great set..all yours for $150 delivered. These would look great on your hip!

Serious buyers,only, please. Hoot'n Heidi has been "burned" in the past. No photos, sorry...please don't ask. Don't pass up this great deal. Fastest on the draw gets it.

Thanks, Hoot'n Heidi

What I have here is a slightly used big, heavy Remington 1858 .44 Revolver, brass frame, almost new, beautiful and shines like gold. Plus, you will also receive a hand-made leather, open top holster (no belt) that I had made in Mexico City and a big razor sharp Bowie knife. A great set..all yours for $150 delivered.

If this 58 is made by Pietta, I'll take it. DD

Heidi . . . offers good stuff when she's bin at them corn squeezin's. . . I got a brand new unfired '51 Colt ( Pietta ) from her last fall, with a very nice hand made holster . . . great big Bowie knife, and she included a ball mold that she hadn't even mentioned. :)

A good "pardette" to do business with.

What I have here is a slightly used big, heavy Remington 1858 .44 Revolver, brass frame, almost new, beautiful and shines like gold. Plus, you will also receive a hand-made leather, open top holster (no belt) that I had made in Mexico City and a big razor sharp Bowie knife. A great set..all yours for $150 delivered.

If this 58 is made by Pietta, I'll take it. DD

Hi Deacon Doug, just sent you a message. It is a Pietta. If you want it, it's yours. Just let me know. Thanks, Hoot'n Heidi

Archived