SASS Wire Forum

WTB/ WTS or trade stainless marlin/ stainless 92 45 colt

up for sale or trade is a stainless limited edition rossi model 92 saddle ring carbine barrel length of 20" # RR1344of 2000.

nice shape hasn't been shot much. somebody mounted a tang marbles sight on it, they also recrowned the barrel, removed the rear sight.

nice looking piece, My wife bought it as a back up gun to my own.

I am looking for a stainless marlin 45 any barrel length. longer prefered but it is cowboy so who cares.

I will try to load pics not sure I can will send to e-mail if requested. Oh it is missing a barrel band screw.

lets value the gun at $375, and the sight at $100 I will seperate, I keep the sight.

Apen Wrangler

pics can be seen @ http://www.carolinabelles.net/vb/showthread.php?p=263381#post263381

OK filly says I'm silly, the gun is 45 caliber. not trying to discourage, needs to be understood the gun is 375.00 that does not include the sight it is an extra 100.00 the gun has no rear sight if I take the tang sight off. it is missing a barrel band screw. and it has been recrowned. If i take the sight off there is an extra hole in the upper Tang. Ok i think I covered it all.

Aspen Wrangler

Archived