SASS Wire Forum

WR Practise

T-Bone SASS #36388

If you can not make Winter Range [ The best and well ran match in the country] or driving through Texas and want to practise the weekend before WR stop by the Bar 3 Ranch in English, Texas on Feb. 19-20th and shoot with us. We will shoot 10 different stages and after the match you can stay and shoot as long as you would like. Stop by we will have a great time.... T-Bone

There will be no pratizin' fer you T-Bone Dooley. The Dammits are riding towards Phoenix with killin' some Dooly's on their mind. You best keep all the ammo you got cause you are going to need it in short order.

I'll be waiting on you Jim but not in AZ. We did not get in the match. Next time I'll send an app. in sooner. S it looks like the Bar 3 is it...

Waterloo--- Nuttin and Honey, Free at last was on the Range until 9;30 am, the shot one round and called it a day. The weather was horible....I was at a mounted shooting match. Thats what they told me... We will give you a free shoot next time your here... T-Bone

As an added bonus I will be there to give pointers and tips for Winter Range. :rolleyes:

Tip number 1: Don't go to dinner with Billy Boots and Longhunter without a designated driver.

Goody, you give them pointers on WR....not just the one about me and LH. We'll miss you, LH, Non-Stop, Texas Jack Morales and I are possin up together again. Hope Bar-3 has a good match, we'll be headed west.

bb

Goody, you give them pointers on WR....not just the one about me and LH. We'll miss you, LH, Non-Stop, Texas Jack Morales and I are possin up together again. Hope Bar-3 has a good match, we'll be headed west.

bb

Just the first of many, I hope. Started with what I felt was the most obvious. ;)

Do well, try and keep Non Stop in HIS game, and bring home the gold, again. :P

As an added bonus I will be there to give pointers and tips for Winter Range. :rolleyes:

Tip number 1: Don't go to dinner with Billy Boots and Longhunter without a designated driver.

That's why they allowed you to go along. :unsure::huh::P

I'll be waiting on you Jim but not in AZ. We did not get in the match. Next time I'll send an app. in sooner. S it looks like the Bar 3 is it...

Waterloo--- Nuttin and Honey, Free at last was on the Range until 9;30 am, the shot one round and called it a day. The weather was horible....I was at a mounted shooting match. Thats what they told me... We will give you a free shoot next time your here... T-Bone

Doggone it T-Bone, I done wrote you are yours into the storyline. Well,you are going to have to live it vicariously through my twisted mind now. :P That could be good if'n I don't kill you boys off or you might be heros (not!). Shooting at the Bar 3 is on my long list of places I have to go before getting turned into a worm hotel. See ya there sometime.

Bella and I will be there for the WR practice since its the closest we will get to WR this year . I have an inside track on some of the shenanigans planned for the match I wouldn't want to miss it.

MOSE

Shenanigans!? At the Bar3? Say it ain't so! ;) Mose, ya done went and piqued Fannie's interest, I think she's havin Bar3 withdrawls. She's sayin we need to head south in Feb. and hope for some warmer weather, fun stages, see our good friends again, and what was that other thing she mentioned...OH YEAH, how could I forget...CROWN ROYAL! :lol: Hopin to see ya'll in a few weeks!

T-Bone, Mose and Bella, I'm going to miss you guys. Even a lot of local shooters were caught off guard by how fast everything filled up and missed getting in their apps.

T-Bone, Mose and Bella, I'm going to miss you guys. Even a lot of local shooters were caught off guard by how fast everything filled up and missed getting in their apps.

Hey Larson it is our fault all the way shoulda been quicker on the draw . I just hated to miss out on one of the best run matches in the country . We will miss all of you guys also , I hope this is the BEST WINTER RANGE ever.

MOSE

Shenanigans!? At the Bar3? Say it ain't so! ;) Mose, ya done went and piqued Fannie's interest, I think she's havin Bar3 withdrawls. She's sayin we need to head south in Feb. and hope for some warmer weather, fun stages, see our good friends again, and what was that other thing she mentioned...OH YEAH, how could I forget...CROWN ROYAL! :lol: Hopin to see ya'll in a few weeks!

Sure would be great to see you and your lovely wife Titus . OH YEAH and it ain't snowing here been 75 degrees and sunny really nice yesterday and today even Bella is running around in a Tshirt with no jacket and she gets cold easy.

Hope to see ya soon

MOSE

I appreciate the offer T Bone but I figure I got my money's worth wearin the paint off all your targets. See you in 2 weeks.

Waterloo

Archived