SASS Wire Forum

Pa Sleeps Naked

Late again,' the third-grade teacher said to little Sammy. 'It ain't my fault this time, Miss Crabtree. You can blame this'un on my Daddy. The reason I'm three hours late is my Daddy sleeps naked!'

Now, Miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some-odd years.. Despite her mounting fears, she asked little Sammy what he meant by that.

Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told her the truth. 'You see, Miss Crabtree, out at the ranch we got this here low down

coyote. The last few nights, he done ate six hens and killed Ma's best milk goat. Last night, when Daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his shot gun and said to Ma, 'That coyote's back again, I'm a gonna git him!'' 'Stay back, he whispered to all us kids!'

'He was naked as a jaybird, no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then, he stuck that double barreled 12 gauge shot gun through the window of the coop.' 'As he stared into the darkness, with coyotes on his mind, our old hound dog, Zeke, had done woke up and comes sneaking' up behind Daddy. Then, as we all looked on, plumb helpless, old Zeke Cold Nosed Pa In The Butt.

'Miss Crabtree, we all been cleanin' chickens since three o'clock this mornin'...

:lol::lol::lol::o:lol:

Late again,' the third-grade teacher said to little Sammy. 'It ain't my fault this time, Miss Crabtree. You can blame this'un on my Daddy. The reason I'm three hours late is my Daddy sleeps naked!'

Now, Miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some-odd years.. Despite her mounting fears, she asked little Sammy what he meant by that.

Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told her the truth. 'You see, Miss Crabtree, out at the ranch we got this here low down

coyote. The last few nights, he done ate six hens and killed Ma's best milk goat. Last night, when Daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his shot gun and said to Ma, 'That coyote's back again, I'm a gonna git him!'' 'Stay back, he whispered to all us kids!'

'He was naked as a jaybird, no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then, he stuck that double barreled 12 gauge shot gun through the window of the coop.' 'As he stared into the darkness, with coyotes on his mind, our old hound dog, Zeke, had done woke up and comes sneaking' up behind Daddy. Then, as we all looked on, plumb helpless, old Zeke Cold Nosed Pa In The Butt.

'Miss Crabtree, we all been cleanin' chickens since three o'clock this mornin'...

Lol..

• 1 month later...

:rolleyes: My second grade teacher was named Miss Crabtree. :rolleyes:

Headstone has a similar story, but you can't blame for this story; or for Sammy, the teacher, or the coyote. Let's just say one of our wolves put his nose where it shouldn't have been at a really bad (oh heck nooo) moment...! Bad for him at least...! OOPS! BWAAAHHAAAAHHAAA!!

Dang, you remember that far back?

Why sure Blackwater remembers that far back. Ms. Crabtree was the last three 'R's school teacher he had until Ms. Shotgun Schoolmarm. Ms. Schoolmarm taught him some more... ;)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
Pa Sleeps Naked

When I first read that... I aks myself... "The whole dam state!?!?"

ts

I've been cold-nosed by dogs in the wee hours of the morning myself, so I can relate to that.

Yeah Jake's favorite five years were 2004 thru 2009!! After that they Made him start first grade!! :lol:

As to rememberin' that far back, I'm only twenty-eight! (If you notice, I only stand on the one laig all the time!!) :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

My 1st grade teacher was Miss Laurel Crabtree.....

Had a crash on her too !!!

Yup, I member dat fer back...

Hech, I had 12 full years in Sandbox Ed !!! :lol:

Archived