SASS Wire Forum

Stoeger Choke Tubes

Sergeant Shooter

This is for you Stoeger SxS shooters. Most Stoeger SxS's come with a Mod and IC choke tubes but alot of times if you are shooting clay birds, etc you want a skeet tube. I've researched this alot on line. Tired of missing those clay birds, laughting. Well here is a fix for you. Go to Bass Pro Shop and you want to get the same size choke tube you have, the label will say for Winchester, Browning Invector, Mossberg Model 500 and Weatherby Shotguns, the back label shows 23189 12211. These are interchangeable with Stoegers. I've also installed the level spring and stainless steel firing pins for Longhunter Shooting Supply at www.longhunt.com/gunparts/stoeger.htm. Hope this helps you fellers out. Sgt Shooter.

With my first Stoeger with choke tubes.. it came with full and modified chokes..

At our local gun store (where I bought the SxS) I asked the lady behind the counter when I picked it up.. that I wanted improved cylinder chokes for both barrels..

She thought fer about 15 seconds... and said "Let's see Stoeger... yeah Mossberg chokes will fit that gun.. I'll get a couple for you".. I was suprised but pleased..

I got a good gun store with good people workin' there

Rance

Sorry kinda off topic... :blush:

Archived