SASS Wire Forum

SASS USFA Revolver

MMJ#89586

Well, I'm still waiting for my USFA SASS revolver. I ordered it sept 12th. It is supposed to be done this month but it has to got to Long Hunter for more work. I never thought it would take this long. I hope its worth it!

Howdy,

You ordered two didn't you? Oh and it will be worth it.

KK

Well, I'm still waiting for my USFA SASS revolver. I ordered it sept 12th. It is supposed to be done this month but it has to got to Long Hunter for more work. I never thought it would take this long. I hope its worth it!

No I just ordered one. My other Gun is a blackhawk. I did get a call from USFA today and the gun is ready to be case colored and should be sent to Long Hunter in Feb. One reason that I am posting this is to let others know that if you order the SASS USFA today you will get it around July. My gun is a custom gun with some engraving and I'm sure that slowed it down too.

...the gun is ready to be case colored and should be sent to Long Hunter in Feb. One reason that I am posting this is to let others know that if you order the SASS USFA today you will get it around July. My gun is a custom gun with some engraving and I'm sure that slowed it down too.

(slapping forehead) Sure, with engraving, you wait. (Little early for you to be opining what a standard USFA production schedule might be, considering you haven't even ordered a standard gun.)

Good luck, GJ

Archived