SASS Wire Forum

Jittery Jim

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

A friend of mine is a biologist. He was in the Philippines several years ago on a research project. He and a colleague had a monitor specimen in a sack in their hotel room for the night. When they got back from dinner the bag was empty.

He said it was a hell of a fight and they just about destroyed the room getting the lizard back in the bag. Then they had to go get a lot of shots. (hypos not whiskey)

A friend of mine is a biologist. He was in the Philippines several years ago on a research project. He and a colleague had a monitor specimen in a sack in their hotel room for the night. When they got back from dinner the bag was empty.

He said it was a hell of a fight and they just about destroyed the room getting the lizard back in the bag. Then they had to go get a lot of shots. (hypos not whiskey)

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here, children.

Do not keep your lizard in a bag and go to dinner.

your lizard's loose.

Riverside animal control captured a five foot black throated monitor lizard roaming around an apartment complex, and they're looking for its owner. Go claim it.

Hmm he is not responding to text messages about his pet either... He might be hiding out someplace.. I knew he kept something in that attic.. I saw part of the window was torn up and even asked him about it... This does explain a lot.. lol.. He kept asking me how many rabbits were in my neighborhood.. lol

Lounge Lizard? Was it wearing a bunch of gold chains and had it's shirt unbuttoned??????????? :blush:

I think the unbuttoned shirt belonged to some fellow that got too close.

Perhaps the gold chains too.

Is this critter named Clyde?

Wallaby Jack would be the candidate to do the tanning, what with him being a Aussie and all.

He could hum "TIE ME KANGAROO DOWN, SPORT" all the while he was cuttin' and skinnin'.

I could hold the beer while he does. :rolleyes:

We are talking artificial chicken here, Forty Rod.

Made in China with 30% lead content.

Lead? I could use some lead, it keeps me stable in the wind..

Archived