SASS Wire Forum

State Gun!---I like it

Seems logical to me, I think it's pretty cool to honor John Browning B)

It's obvious that Steve Gunn from the GVPC doesn't know much about guns at all.:wacko:

(How'd he get into anti-gunning with a name like that???)

Seems logical to me, I think it's pretty cool to honor John Browning B)

It's obvious that Steve Gunn from the GVPC doesn't know much about guns at all.:wacko:

(How'd he get into anti-gunning with a name like that???)

Likely his name was originally Gunsel and he had it changed.

Utah

Thats pretty much a natural for Utah. The Colt Patterson or Walker would work for Texas.

Oh, man at the HUD auction there was this 1911 Springfield with pearls and shiney... the stuff crows like.. lol.. Oh. it was so pretty .. and the 4 shot derringer too.. ahh.. too many to pick from.. but i LOVE the idea of a state gun.. why not!!! Great way to promote guns and those who shoot them..

Illinois' gun would be a gas gun......

For the gas bag politicians.....

This is a very cool idea guys.. it really is... I love it.. Maybe we could research and in history prove what guns won that state or were made in that state and get a state gun? what do you think? This is great, it really is..

I was raised in Utah and though I haven't lived there for 46 years I still am proud that they do this sort of thing.

They were the first state to execute a criminal (Gary Gilmore) after the death penalty ban was lifted. That made me proud, too.

Illinois' gun would be a gas gun......

For the gas bag politicians.....

========================================================

Richard Venola had a great piece on the back page of the latest issue of Guns & Ammo about his recent move from Illinois to Arizona. If I can find it on the 'net somewhere, I'll cut and paste and post it here.

Archived